• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You own the person above you for a day

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
That sounds fun...

You do the same, wearing a suit that makes ya like a giant plushie! I'll let ya out later...if you're good ;)

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
You have to propose to everyone in the forum you talk to until someone says yes. If no one says when the day ends, you are free.

TidesofFate

Come Vader, we have things to talk about in "The Dungeon".
That's the name of a room I created on this on website whenever I want to watch movies with other people online. Sure, let's see a movie. :p
Give me all of your belongings and move in with Moondoggy

Simo

Make ALL your stormtoopers paint themselves pink, and spend the whole day, planting pretty flowers across the entire country!

D

Deleted member 82554

Stand still while I put this collar and leash on you so I can show all my friends how much of a thoroughbred you are.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Of course we have to steal stuff now.

Simo

Go to Utah, and corrupt as many Mormon boys as you can, in 24 hours! (of legal age)

Simo

Wear a gold lamé Vader Outfit, with rhinestone studded mask!

TidesofFate

After you meet 10 friends or acquaintances, you need to make out with the 11th friend, but your they count as the 11th if they aren't age appropriate.

Simo

Create an army of 1 million Simo the Skunk clones, and lead me to take over the world!

TidesofFate

*places around around Kurama* We're going to watch movies , watch anime or live action shows, and/or play video games all day long. :p