• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You own the person above you for a day

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Help me figure out how I’m getting Christmas presents this year.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
you will mix Sulphur and coal powder all day. I need at least 1 barrel full of blackpowder at the end of the day

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You spread the word of my super cute artwork around and use it as antiwar propaganda. That is what you do today.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
You will lure all the foxes into my mischief den!

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You and I begin the great boop war!

Simo

Alright! Get ready to cook, clean, mop, scrub, dust, wash dishes...then, you can play the Atari.

AvienWithFur

furrytrash#9434
I get to ride you because I can being an Albino Humming bird.

GO MY STEED

AvienWithFur

furrytrash#9434
(no please I'm delicate...)
okay for revenge I will ride you because frogs are fun

Simo

They will capture ALL the otters, and make them obey the skunks...and deer!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
You will work your ass of on construction in Ukraine

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I would make him/you watch/do a lot of cute stuff - as "pink" as possible x3 Just for the joy of it ;D
oh no not with you Germans! one German already broke my heart *sob*

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
(Do you remember Charge of 3000 Rohirims at Uruk-Hai in LOTR? Now imagine charge of 20.000 Polish Winged Hussars at Ottoman Jannisaries under siege of Vienna in 1683, army 5 times larger but one charge was enough.
City was starving, hope was withering away, only 1 barrel of powder was left and the mine was already planted under the wall, whole city was shaking, one morning trees on the hill started to move even tho there was no wind, Ottomans couldn't believe their eyes when 20.000 ultimate (not exaggerating) shock cavalry lead by the king Jan III Sobieski himself started to charge them down that hill to release their hate, when young Sultan saw what this little pile of horsemen does to his army... he cried, he simply cried. This event stopped Ottoman expansion down the Western Europe for good, they have never recovered)
Of course there was not only Polish army there, we cannot forget about army of Holy Roman Empire (Germany) being there as well finishing the job but during the hussar charge the German armies stopped to admire the charge

Sabaton even made song about it

Tell me a Brazilian story

Last edited:
Z

Z-ro

LOOK WHAT I FOUND
tell you a brazzilian story....
alright
ERA UMA VEZ, UM CANALHA FEDIDO DA PORRA CHAMADO DE JAIR
O JAIR DETESTAVA A COMUNIDADE QUE VIVIA À MAIS TEMPO NO SEU PAÍS, PORTANTO PEÍDIO A UM DE SEUS AMIGUINHOS PARA OS EXPULSAR E PROMOVER CAMPANHAS RACISTAS CONTRA ELES
MAIS TARDE JAIR REPAROU QUE HAVIA MUITAS ARVORES NO SEU PAÍS, E ELE PEDIU A UMA GALERA FILHA DA PUTA PARA QUEIMAR TUDO PRA ELE
MAIS TARDE ELE REPAROU TINHA UM POVO REVOLTADO COM TUDO ISSO, E QUE HAVIAM SIDO INFORMADOS QUE O MUNDO PODERIA MORRER SE JAIR CONTINUASSE MANDADO NAS DECISÕES
O QUE ELE FEZ??
ELE DESPEDIU O CARA QUE INFORMOU O POVO DA VERDADE
MAIS TARDE DEU ARMAS PRA GENTE SE MATAR ENQUANTO ELE SEGUE SENDO UM ARROMBADO PRO MUNDO INTEIRO
FIM
MORAL DA HISTORIA: FODASSE O BOLSO!!!!!!

Z

Z-ro

LOOK WHAT I FOUND
tell you a brazzilian story....
alright
ERA UMA VEZ, UM CANALHA FEDIDO DA PORRA CHAMADO DE JAIR
O JAIR DETESTAVA A COMUNIDADE QUE VIVIA À MAIS TEMPO NO SEU PAÍS, PORTANTO PEÍDIO A UM DE SEUS AMIGUINHOS PARA OS EXPULSAR E PROMOVER CAMPANHAS RACISTAS CONTRA ELES
MAIS TARDE JAIR REPAROU QUE HAVIA MUITAS ARVORES NO SEU PAÍS, E ELE PEDIU A UMA GALERA FILHA DA PUTA PARA QUEIMAR TUDO PRA ELE
MAIS TARDE ELE REPAROU TINHA UM POVO REVOLTADO COM TUDO ISSO, E QUE HAVIAM SIDO INFORMADOS QUE O MUNDO PODERIA MORRER SE JAIR CONTINUASSE MANDADO NAS DECISÕES
O QUE ELE FEZ??
ELE DESPEDIU O CARA QUE INFORMOU O POVO DA VERDADE
MAIS TARDE DEU ARMAS PRA GENTE SE MATAR ENQUANTO ELE SEGUE SENDO UM ARROMBADO PRO MUNDO INTEIRO
FIM
MORAL DA HISTORIA: FODASSE O BOLSO!!!!!!

eae @Guifrog
cê gostou da historia?