• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You own the person above you for a day

A.random.foxxo

cat wolf
Make you sign a contract that forever makes you my servent :3

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
@ConorHyena : You must dress and appear as one of the original members of the Ramones, for a day, and have a bad, punk rock attitude : P

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Only if you dress up as one of the original members of Pink Floyd and do the psychedelic.

Certainly! I like Syd Barrett solo and early Pink Floyd a great deal, no worries! Recalls the more idyllic years of college, exploring music of that era/genre, and more time to have fun.........why people are so eager to get out of university and 'work' has always been beyond me : P

Z

Z-ro

*gives you wood, some special cheese and sauce*
Make me more of that delicious calzone please ^^
you're one hungry guy aren't you??
aiight *cooks up some callzones, real quick*
You want extra sauce or cheese??

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Late response, but...
Extra extra-cheese and extra extra-special sauce pls ;D

Leadhoof

Niche Internet Microcelebrity
Banned
All you have to do today is laugh at all of my dumb jokes and speak in nothing but Letterkenny quotes.

Leadhoof

Niche Internet Microcelebrity
Banned
I can do the first and dismiss the second one?

06wvfxz1e2921.jpg

CindyPig

Sow of Substance
You will for the next month dress and behave in a manner appropriate to a 75 year old homeless woman in the depths of dementia.

B

blue sky love

you will eat worms for 5 hours. Nothing but dead worms as spiders crawl all over you and bats cry in the distance

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
You will dress up in a My Little Pony fursuit and only speak in pony quotes.

Tazmo

Trash connoisseur
You will rock out that Cutter Cat fursuit at a dog park. Time for some mischief!

*innocently chitters*