• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You own the person above you for a day

Teniwolf

Totally not a major derp...
Ragshadat72 said:
Use your Sith Lighting to cook my turkey then you can go out and play with your friend :p
Cook a side of mashed potatoes and share some turkey, then clean the dishes >: p

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
Use your Sith Lighting to cook my turkey then you can go out and play with your friend :p
If I used lightning, that would kill me. Is that your intention?

Hug Rag and whisper disturbing statements into his year for the entire day.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Convert the Death-star Battle Station into a free petting zoo

Ragshada

College Student
An all nighter at Taco Bell. Oooo things are going to get messy. Hopefully you have a new suit there vader. Things are about to get dark hehe

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Probably play Assassin's Creed Unity coop when I get it since your icon reminds me of the series.

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
An all nighter at Taco Bell. Oooo things are going to get messy. Hopefully you have a new suit there vader. Things are about to get dark hehe
Sorry that I cannot comply to your needs, but Tony the Tiger may be available. :p

Ricky, you will Rick Roll everyone.

R

Rangifenn

RTC will buy me the first available plane ticket to Helsinki with some of the moneys they just got.:D

Make me a fursuit head, and give me a million dollars. Also, make me some pancakes while your at it.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Make me king of all the watermelons in the world!