• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

-You Should Try Fighting-

Littlerock

numb with cold
I look like a goddamn twelve year old
who the hell picks fights with random twelve year olds anyway
besides Clayton :V

But I carry a knife anyway, and can at least kick a 6' or under in the chin.

M. LeRenard

Is not French
Sooner or later someone is going to want to hit you, or kill you, it's just a matter of time.
I don't live in fear of this sort of thing. Maybe it's a concern, but it's not such a high probability that I'm going to spend a good chunk of my life preparing for it. Sort of like how I don't walk around trying to dodge lightning bolts.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I look like a goddamn twelve year old
who the hell picks fights with random twelve year olds anyway
besides Clayton :V

But I carry a knife anyway, and can at least kick a 6' or under in the chin.
i dont fight kids
kids got some sharp ass bony elbows and that just aint good news

Fay V

Lost to this world
Kenseido, with a side of kung fu and jiu jitsu. ;3c

I used to have fun sparring

Hendly Devin

No this cant be true!
I pracgice in the style of no sword.

I am as of yet undefeated, and probably always will be.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
10 bucks to the person whi can knock me out or can fight as many side effects as i have now.. go go go!

also fighting is cool when not over petty shit. clayton... fight me for breeding rights >:]

Brotherwolven

Lupine Monk
I've made it this far in life without having to get into a physical altercation, I think I can make it through life without getting into a fist fight. It's all about being observant of your surroundings, verbal judo, and treating people with the respect I want them to treat me with.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
Guns, BAH. Who needs guns when you have expertly crafted, damask SWORDS! Graceful, yet deadly, they add a personal touch to your fighting style. Oh and zero point energy field manipulators are fun too, especially when they're infused with excess, coalesced dark energy.

What people forget is that I am infused with the mysterious, divine power known as Deus Ex Machina. With it, I can escape situations involving volcanoes, car compactors, and giant robots. I can even move faster than light; any place that needs me urgently, I will go, no matter how far away.

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
9 years of what?

Tae Kwon Do, with instructors that focused on actual technique, discipline, and useful self defense, rather than the flashy stuff. Learned that too, but they always made it abundantly clear it's only really for impressing judges at tournaments.

Ley

bah i've been boxing for the past couple weeks. mostly been doing weights and jogging

but i still am a chick so that doesn't really say much.