• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

YOU THERE! WHERE THE HELL IS MY GUNSWORD!? -ORNAIS HAS RETURNED-

Toaster

Yes, I'm back, after learning perl and other boring things, I've once again resurfaced to reak retardedness unto the pedo-pile that is FA. For those who know me not, run and hide. For those that do, rejoce. I welcome my self to the forum, muhahahahahaha!

Toaster

HEY ELI! HOWS IT HANG'N? GUESS WHAT? I GOT PERL & PYTHON BASICS DOWN! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUN PYGAMES IS? PYTHON GAME PROGRAMMING ROCKS. I'D GIVE U A HUG BUT THE DAMN INTERNET IS IN THE WAY AGAIN. SORRY

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Welcome back then. I sorta remember you.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
i cant remember, might have been me, but i thought if you left the fandom and came back, we kill you while on a fishing trip.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
WELCOME BACK, MISTER TOASTER CAPS

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
remember the Ornias Memorial he setup and said he wouldnt return. HA

Nope, guess he wasn't important enough to remember fully. I just remember the name a little.

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Welcome back, I guess. The caps lock button is on the left, in case you're wondering...or maybe you damaged it by using it so much...idk.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Oh god, look who has walked back in with his plug between his legs...

Welcome to the forum ^^

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Welcome back :3

SnowFox

Oh look who it is. I guess leaving the fandom forever isn't as much fun as it sounds?

Doctor Timewolf

Time Traveller
Welcome back!

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
OH, LOOK WHO IT IS!

IT'S MR. I AM SO SMART I YELL BUNK AT PEOPLE LIKE BILLY MAYS! WHY DID YOU COME BACK? NOT BUTTHURT YET? YOU WILL BE.

COME HERE AND I'LL FUCK THE TROLLISHNESS OUT OF YOU! MY FAGGOTRY WILL SEND YOU RUNNING BACK TO THE ELECTRONICS STORE FROM WHENCE YOU CAME! ARE YOU FINISHED YET? WE ALL MISSED YOU SO MUCH.

NO, WAIT, WE DIDN'T.

DDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
I COULD KEEP GOING LIKE THAT FOR ANOTHER HALF A PAGE, BUT THE PWNAGE IS SO EASY THAT IT BORES ME.

PLUS, I GOTTA GO TO BED NOW AND DREAM OF RUNNING OVER OLD KITCHEN APPLIANCES WITH STEAMROLLERS!

Toaster

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOASTERS! I SHALL TROLL HERE WHEN EVAR I AM BOARD YOU FURRY BASTARDS.