• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

inactive

Normally I have to coax my one-night stands to leave the place in the morning, but this one, was he ever even really there?

Really makes you think...

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Well at least you're not Death himself...met him a few times now, didnt care for him. So hows the afterlife?

Not Bad, Not Bad.

You'll spend more of you time traveling the world since legs and hunger aren't things you need to worry about
anymore and talking to other passing ghost that felt like leaving there grave for a while to traveling too. (Meet this lovely couples a few days ago)

it's pretty nice actually.

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
Do you have change for a bus? (I know I changed my profile picture in 2 times in 1 day, but I decided to go for this one. I won't change this one for a while)

Last edited:

Ragshada

College Student
oh look another skeleton with armor mmhmhmmh..... Snaps eyes open. Quick down that suit of armor you made out of plastic when you were a kid! Your imagination has come to life!

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
It made you invite me into your house. We watched movies all night. Now, I don't have a car, so I'll have you take me all around Los Angeles. That's the condition to have me leave your house. I'll come back if I ever run low on money. :p

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Edit : why are you a bunch of different colors?

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I think you're just a flying purple people eater :p