• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
'Suh dude.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I know! *wink wink*

Zipline

Noodle Fish
When you wake up you look around the room, rubbing your eyes and wonder where you are. "Must have had too many suds last night" you murmer. "Who's house is this?" You make your way out of the room and down the hallway following a sweet smell. It reminds y0u of syrup and sausage. All of the doors around you are shut, the house is quiet beyond a soft scratching noise coming from somewhere downstairs. You attempt to open the door nearest to you to see if someone can help you remember how you arrived. You grasp the knob and turn. The door gives a few inches and then stops. You can feel heavy resistance against the other side as though something is leaning against the door. As you listen closely you hear a faint wheezing noise on the other side and a dark stain leaning onto the floor from the other side. You do not give it much mind and continue walking. Morning light shines in through the open window at the end of the hall. You reach the edge of the stairs and look over the railing to the downstairs. The front door is slightly open. "Someone must be out there" you think to yourself still wiping away sleep. You did not sleep well last night. You had a nightmare about strangers in your house and you had to defend yourself. To be fair, you did not need to eat them afterward. You shake your head trying to forget the strange dream. Thoughts of people in chairs as they slit their stomach in front of you, laughing. You come back to reality at the sound of the scratching downstairs. Not unlike toenails clicking on a tile floor. As you make your way downstairs you call out timidly "Hello?" You do not want to frighten anyone there as you yourself do not know what you are doing there. No one comes. You reach the front door. It appears to be broken. There is splintered wood around the edge of the door and floor. You could leave but decide to make sure who ever is here is okay. The kitchen is around the corner an the scratching noise has stopped. To be continued... maybe

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
"Must have really needed sleep to not remember why a fox is in my bed" *tries to recall if it was intended for food or "other" needs*

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Say that again and ill look like a dragonhound killer I have had enough of your verbal abuse, I will now urinate on all of your doors to show I am the new owner of your territory.
I sleep on a grass pile in a cave...

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I sleep on a grass pile in a cave...
That makes it easier then... *you wake up the next morning tied to the bed with Zipline, in his house* So how was last night sexy? *he slowly rubs your chest fur lovingly* Sorry, part of your wing is missing, you were really kinky. You look down and have a strange feeling as your fur feels more matted and sticky than usual and the air has the distinct scent of marmalade. You try to speak to find out how you got here and what happened last night but something is in your mouth blocking you from speaking. COUGH COUGH *it falls out of your mouth and falls loudly to the floor. Before it rolls out of sight you notice it is a plastic blue flashlight with googly eyes rolling wildly about. All this excitement exhausts you so you lay your head back on the pillow and close your eyes as Zipline licks you clean.

Last edited:

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
*ignites the bindings* guess someone wants round 2

RandomNinja11

Meme King
(random comment) This is pretty amusing... Although why is there marmalade and where did fire come from?