• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
" want rabbit for breakfast?"

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Wait, this is what Abs was leading to... right? he wanted me to drug him, tie his limbs like a puppet and go to his work working his body as though he were awake and then come home to have a sexy party right? It really tuckered him out. I hope i did not misinterpret that...

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Wait, this is what Abs was leading to... right? he wanted to have a sexy party right? I hope i did not misinterpret that...
Maybe...but injuring my rather sensitive wing membrane is a rather quick way to be put in a submissive position

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
It wasn't particularly that bit that confused me... More the marmalade and fire parts that came from nowhere...
My sona can electrify or ignite his hands and feet at will, sorry if that bit was confusing.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
I was hungry and he smelled like death nature so I covered him in marmalade to make him smell better and give me a reason to touch him with my tongue.
And i was passed out from exhaustion so...

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
The hell is going on here...

Last edited:

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Quit playing the victim card, it was your fetish.
Who said was playing the victim card? I'm just saying i was too lazy to complain

Last edited:

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Mot-...Kiyo! Just the insect i wanted to see! I need you to fly around his head and buzz at him to distract him while i get away. He is trying to RP (Rape) me in his obscure fetishes.
Not my fault you played along, i just ran with it. To be fair i did say i might roll with it like almost 3 pages ago

MadKiyo

Mot-...Kiyo! Just the insect i wanted to see! I need you to fly around his head and buzz at him to distract him while i get away. He is trying to RP (Rape) me in his obscure fetishes.

Well this is an RP, so why not just leave? Not like he can do anything without a second person.

MadKiyo

Thats the problem! he wants me inside of him Get him moth! I mean fly.
How is that a problem.... All you have to do is

ml7XGlE.gif

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
Im only an object that you use for sex?! I thought we had something special! I am going back to my true love Sparkle Wolf!
I was going to eat you as prey, until you happened to change my mind with your pleasures...this is on you