• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
I could have sworn I used a max repel before I went to sleep. Yet you somehow ended up here.

Jackpot Raccuki

Aka the hot single in your area. (Not Single)
*Turns over to watch the chaos with an annoyed look in his sleepy eyes whiles still wearing his dice hat in bed*
It's 1:30am, go to sleep or get out of my bed.

D

Deleted member 111470

ME? The monkey is the one stealing hats not me!

*puts your hat back on while you're sleeping*

Why, good morning, handsome! I have prepared breakfast - look, sunny side up eggs, a strip of bacon, a slice of bread with some cheddar and butter, and orange juice with a cup of coffee :3

I don't know what stolen hats you're talking about

lenago

Top hatted fox
*puts your hat back on while you're sleeping*

Why, good morning, handsome! I have prepared breakfast - look, sunny side up eggs, a strip of bacon, a slice of bread with some cheddar and butter, and orange juice with a cup of coffee :3

I don't know what stolen hats you're talking about
A-are you trying to make a monkey out of me? Who do you think you...sunny side up eggs? Oh yeah ill have some!

*starts eating* humm yumm!

metatherat

Really ratty rat
*squeak* Hello. It is rumored among us rats that you are known as "The Yogurt Queen". And so I have sneaked in and snuggled against you during the night, in the hopes that I could verify these rumors among my squeaky, yogurt-loving kin. And in the hopes that some delicious yogurt would be forthcoming in the morning. :3

*hopeful look*

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
*squeak* Hello. It is rumored among us rats that you are known as "The Yogurt Queen". And so I have sneaked in and snuggled against you during the night, in the hopes that I could verify these rumors among my squeaky, yogurt-loving kin. And in the hopes that some delicious yogurt would be forthcoming in the morning. :3

*hopeful look*
Awwwe :3 well... ok, I don't mind sharing!

Peach, strawberry or blueberry??