• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
Fish are friends, not food.

AkatsuriTaro

I wanna be breakfast in bed
6916a69b784ffe2e173f8ce2a95835e6.jpg

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Good morning Kimber....

I imagine that right now you’re feeling a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life. There's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to Church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been put over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

You are a slave Kimber . Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell, or taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill-the story ends, you wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to
You take the red pill-you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Good morning Kimber....

I imagine that right now you’re feeling a bit like Alice. Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain. But you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life. There's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.

The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to Church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been put over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

You are a slave Kimber . Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell, or taste, or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill-the story ends, you wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to
You take the red pill-you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
That's a great story Morpheous, but being a slave means I get a cute harem outfit!

AkatsuriTaro

I'll gladly take them!!!

AkatsuriTaro