• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
hello there kinsman
Another fox! *lays his stomach on the bed with lower legs suspended in the air* So guess WHAT. Daniel just said he wanted to see "Generic Poorly Written Movie" with ME tonight! *high pitched girly squeal* What should I wear? Do you think this shirt does justice to my figure? Cause I think the no carbs diet is really working out for me. (I've run the I'm really gay joke in the ground at this point.)

Last edited:
M

modfox

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I keep finding people in my bed, despite it barely having the room for myself.

...Five more minutes?

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
...Wait... This ain't right. .//////. ;
I should be getting breakfast from you!
Works for me. What'cha want, hon? :3

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
;v; Yaay. Maybe some waffles with fruit? And orange juice?
Waffles? And fruit? Add bacon to that, and it's one hell'uva good breakfast. :3

OT: Not sure on how to feel about finding a Canadian in my bed. I'm sorry, I've not prepped breakfast.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I cannot digest bacon. ;n; A little is ok though.
Also how it weird with me being Canadian?
There is nothing wrong with Canadians. I just don't interact with many. :p

Canadians are pretty cool, from what I've seen so far/experienced so far.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
There is nothing wrong with Canadians. I just don't interact with many. :p

Canadians are pretty cool, from what I've seen so far/experienced so far.

Ah lol. That's good to hear. I'm so used to apologizing for other Canadians. We can be some of the most passive aggressive people. xD
I'm glad you met some cool ones though! n.n

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
I can smell fear you know...

Just kidding, I don't have that sense. I'm always watching though

Casey Fluffbat

I might eat it if it looked tasty enough!
My mouth is basically a knife and creates bites that feel as if you got burned, why would you try to eat that kind of fly?

Casey Fluffbat

Well ok then. How about I just turn you into a can opener then? =3
Well I don't know if the beak is literally that sharp, maybe a can made from tin, or maybe a cheap can...

KeitoTheMidnightFox

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Once again out for sushi and a little bit of drinks and playing at this venue and I awake with another fur.. You know. I may be a fox but at this point. I either be more careful what I do on a night out or just get used to it? Oh well. Good morning!