• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Oh, gosh, with that black mask and all, this could get kinky quickly!

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
Before you walk out that door, ask yourself. Can you pass up the opportunity to force choke an arrow? >3>

P

ProxFox

I'd choke you provided you return the favor. I help your asphyxiation and you help mine.

(By the way I'd like to say this thread has gone to hell and I don't condone autoerotic asphyxiation. Also this is made weirder by the fact that my avatar is just a normal Fennec Fox)

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
I was joking when I replied to you. Anyway, I'll ask that you guys keep the "kinkiness" down to a minimum since it'll probably make more people feel uncomfortable. We don't want this to be a sexual roleplay thread. Not saying you can't do it, but yeah, just don't make it sound like a sexual role play. That's what the RP section is for.

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
I was joking when I replied to you. Anyway, I'll ask that you guys keep the "kinkiness" down to a minimum since it'll probably make more people feel uncomfortable. We don't want this to be a sexual roleplay thread.
Sorry to break the rhythm of the thread. I only meant it as joke. It wasn't intended to be taken as a "kink". Force chokes are funny.

TidesofFate

No worries. I'm just making this clear because I don't want this thread to make anyone feel uncomfortable and to make it clear that it's not a sexual roleplay. That way the jokingly(or serious) sexual comments don't go too far.

Simo

Huh, I wonder if that mask filters out skunk spray, or if it just gets trapped in there ;)

Aw, but I'm two sweet to find out.

Ricky

No worries. I'm just making this clear because I don't want this thread to make anyone feel uncomfortable and to make it clear that it's not a sexual roleplay. That way the jokingly(or serious) sexual comments don't go too far.

Could you close your legs, in that case?

It's starting to smell like 30 weight in here :V

*spreads legs* Let's do this.

TidesofFate

*closes legs* Sure. That was before I made that new rule.
Give me your pillows. *walks out*

Simo

*curls up in a ball, pretending to be an innocent kitty-cat*

Simo

Fair enough!

*fluffs up blanket, totally covering both furs*