• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
Walks into room to see what all the yelling is about, sees one mid sized cat yelling and one confused skunk, turns back around yeah that's a NOPE, not even going there.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Im alright with this but i require a snickers bar and atleast a hug

N

Norros

Wait a minute *hides under blanket* ...burgers, cola, spagetti... Sorry, no snickers bars left, but I have a cake.

A

Amiir

You seem a little gloomy, bird man. How 'bout some beer and weed? Not that I ever smoked it, and not that I don't wanna try it

Dmc10398

I didn't think of crows as cuddly but hey as long as you haven't been pecking at any road kill recently why not...

Dmc10398

Wow I thought you gave up after I sat at that tree for six hours but here you are.

Yeah damn cats figured the barking would do the trick but after the first couple hours figured why not just lay down and take a nap. The hotels were all full by that point anyhow and your neighbor was nice enough to throw a boot out for me but he should really watch his aim it almost hit me :confused:

Last edited:

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Immediately roar in distress and annoyance.

HEHEHE "Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?" Sorry, just had to continue the lion king theme! You're cool actually *gives big lion a hug*:)

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY FUCKING BED

Dmc10398

Well hey buddy we've been here before, but hopefully not so rough this time ummm :p

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
*smiles* "Why . . . .hello. That must've been one hell of a bash last night. Have you seen my cookies?"

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Mmmm *picks up the crumbs and eats them* breakfast in bed:p