• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in bed with the Avatar or user above you

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
I'd ask "What's for Breakfast" ('Cause I know what a brilliant cook you are).;)

JamesOtters

A small, cute, but helpless otter.
Gives immediate CPR (promise we'll never speak about it;))

A bit late, but CPR won't fix a heart attack. Also that requires mouth-mouth, defeating the purpose, as that can be perceived as a kiss. Anyways, once he's alive, he's out of there. XD

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Oh... hello...

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
First I'm like :eek: but then upon seeing how kind he obviously is I'm like :) and shake his paw

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
First I'm like :eek: but then upon seeing how kind he obviously is I'm like :) and shake his paw

Hello...uhh how are you doing?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Aw, looks like he'd make a comfy pillow!

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
*cuddles* !

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
*Even more cuddles*

This is getting to be a habit for you, James. Just give in and accept your inner Furriness . . .:D

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Oh, you scared me.

uh, I'm going to get breakfast now.

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
"Don't forget the bacon . . . .everything is better with bacon . . . ."

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*lures the otter over with some fresh fish*

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
@Liam The Red WHAT?! Ok something tells me someone or something is playing a prank on us

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
@Liam The Red WHAT?! Ok something tells me someone or something is playing a prank on us
I simply want bacon with breakfast, since you offered to go get breakfast . . .:D
Hmm . . .We do have an otter in our midst . . .You DO know they are known as the pranksters of the forest, right?!o_O
I think James Otter just likes to meet new people . . . .apparently in bed.:p

I also think @Simo just wants some company.He gets a little lonely sometimes . . .but he's a great cook!:)