• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up in one bed with your fursona, your reaction?

TexTheSkullfox

Average rp enjoying Skele-fox boi •Canadian
Banned
Probably leave and go play video games. Y'know, chill and all.(if I get too loud he will prob bite my face off lol)

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
If it was Shyy, try to get him to turn down the music AND the light show. Already discussed Thundercloud. Now, Whiplash, this one- I'd most likely stay extremely still, quite... think about waking up with an 8 ft tall Synth in your room, let alone in bed with you... especially one that's a carnivore...

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Just imagine: You woke up in one bed with your fursona. How you would react to this? Personally, I would be incredibly shocked and confused.
Be ostracized from society and live out in the woods for the rest of my life. Maybe rub my butt against the carpet before that though just to see how it feels.

Izzy4895

Diaper Fox
I would boop him and spank him. :p

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Be ostracized from society and live out in the woods for the rest of my life. Maybe rub my butt against the carpet before that though just to see how it feels.
Oh wow I misread the prompt

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Get. Out. Of. My. Bed. >:

Satsuki15

“Tough don’t mean you can’t cry”
I would honestly want to kiss him
Either that or say “oh shit here we go again”

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
for lady samantha i'd just tell her what a pretty kitty she is and cuddle into her soft fur.

for sol bloodfury,i'd check myself for any wounds or cuts or bitemarks and then tell her that we're taking over the world now: i'll be the brains and she'll be the brawn. and fire.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
*turns music way up, locks door, after hanging "honey moon in progress" sign on outer doorknob, turns lights off*

The_Happiest_Husky

Average 100 rated chess player
The world is doomed because now there are two of me >:3

Kara Kusa

*screeching noises*
I'd honestly probably just start jumping on the bed with her and screaming gibberish. then idk, try to make music together but get distracted and try to play with her feathers, most likely annoying her and getting myself hurt.

Last edited:

Vulpus_vulpes

Want to write stories with images
That would be awkward >~<'
I would probably have to sleep on the couch. Or maybe we could have good conversation about our lives, maybe shew would kill me for making her life so difficult. Maybe we could settle for something she likes better. (I am one of those who give their sonas super detailed life story)