• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You wake up one day...

What is the first thing you do. (multi choice)

• Jump for joy!

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Get scared out of your mind

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Call your parents/best friend

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Go on to every furry forum and gloat

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Call a doctor/veterinarian

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • see if this happened to other furs

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • dont give a flip and go back to sleep

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • get ready for work/school

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters

Xipoid

Cameras
Oh. I am an animal person now. Okay. *Goes back to sleep*

The immediate reaction of disappointment is to prevent me from going into a blind rage. I would be pissed later when I finally woke up and had to logistically figure out how to best handle showering. Eating would also be a pain, since the utensils and whatnot would be designed for lips and not elongated faces. What would upset me the most is the wardrobe change, and the fact that the whole quiet, simple life I've been enjoying would be totally fucked.

I suppose the other option is that I could give myself HIV and go to a furry convention somewhere or just commit suicide.

garoose

The immediate reaction of disappointment is to prevent me from going into a blind rage. I would be pissed later when I finally woke up and had to logistically figure out how to best handle showering. Eating would also be a pain, since the utensils and whatnot would be designed for lips and not elongated faces. What would upset me the most is the wardrobe change, and the fact that the whole quiet, simple life I've been enjoying would be totally fucked.

I suppose the other option is that I could give myself HIV and go to a furry convention somewhere or just commit suicide.

Why not combine the two?

Run into a furry convention with an explosive device strapped to your chest and yell "COME YIFF ME.............. IN HELL!"

Zontar

King of the Pig People
You wake up one morning and your lower back hurts really bad (only for those who sleep on their backs{thank you willow for the clarity}), your nose feels damp, something is bothering the tips of your ears ,and you feel really hot. when you open your eyes their is a muzzle sticking out where your nose was, you have a tail, ears on the top of your head, and youre covered in fur. What do you do? (Just alter the text to fit your species)

I'd find whoever started the first ever thread on this topic, and punch him right in the cock.

garoose

I'd find whoever started the first ever thread on this topic, and punch him right in the cock.

He'd like it....

Edit: Shit I forgot.... I guess this is now my uneventful 1,000th post

Kommodore

well what is it?
I'd be kind of pissed I had all that fur to deal with, I think.

This is after all of the other obvious practical things have been thought of, naturally.

If I turned into an anthro sloth...

I'd first get the best lawyer around here, then I'd exploit the fuck out of myself for my own and the lawyer's personal gain. I'd be pissed at myself at first, but then I'd realized I'm making more money then I ever did being a human, so it'd pan out in my favor.

Plus, there's the dozens of TV specials, my own section in the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the number of assistants I'd have (because I'd be "too slow" to do it myself) and all the awkward sex from nerds I could handle.

abitfuzzy

it's all Walt disney's fault
curl in a ball whimpering for at least a half hour.come out of that and start thinking "hey this is neat" check out the bod..yeah you know fap'lol. freak out again when i remember that i work in the food industry so i'd probably lose my job.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I wonder how many of your 4 thousand posts were just a single face lol

I'm guessing atleast 40%
probably, but then again, a lot of people here do that to

(you guys observe me so damn much)

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
you made it sound awesome

so it was awesome

it was kinda like that effect

i would jump for joy honestly ive always wondered what that would be like