• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You walk into a cafe, what do you order?

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
You walk into a cafe and you could order any drink, either one you made up or one that already exists and they'll make it (even ones at like other stores). What do you order? Would your fursona order the same thing?

My personal choice would be a mint/dark chocolate flavored frozen coffee, with espresso, whipped cream and chocolate shaving & syrup on top.

Stray_the_Kitsune

The Rocker Kitsune
I'd probably ask for an iced espresso with a little creamer.

My Fursona would probably ask for Sencha tea.

Kinare

RAWR
Considering I can't find it anymore: mint hot chocolate, specifically the Land O' Lakes brand. Most other mint chocolate flavored things have dark chocolate instead of milk. This was the rare exception. Sadly, it seems the world did not like it as much as I, for I could not find it all last winter. ;-;

My sona would never have tried such a thing, so alas, she would not know to order it. In fact, she would never even be near a cafe because primal and all that, so this answer is impossible to formulate.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I'll take a black coffee please, easy on the ice. Oh, and a peanut butter cookie for @Astusthefox
D:< peanut butter cookie?!

I would reject said disgusting cookie and order the more superior sugar cookie and shove it into Nexus's maw >:/ then I would order 10 more for myself >.>

D

Deleted member 134556

D:< peanut butter cookie?!

I would reject said disgusting cookie and order the more superior sugar cookie and shove it into Nexus's maw >:/ then I would order 10 more for myself >.>
Just for that, Imma feed you broccoli :D

Astus

Well Known Foxxo

Gemi42

Trash Connoisseur
*Rolls up on a segway and with a fake basic white girl accent* I want a low-fat no whip extra butter hold the vanilla mochaccino with extra whip and sprinkles on top to be served to me on a silver-platter with you guys dancing the macarena!

otakunanon

Quarantine beard be like
Cookie Dough Milk Shake with fudge brownie mixed in. If they serve food, double meat cheese bacon burger. A large coke and fries. If just the drink my first answer.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Denver Omelette, American Fries, and white toast, and of course, coffee

Jaredthefox92

God among people right here. When you add the extra cheese and meat god its delicious

Yeah, my mother doesn't why I like the little bit sprouts on top when we would eat at Scrodgers, but I honestly don't mind any cheesesteak at all. It's one of those particular foods I'd be fine with any variety of.

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
The same thing please.

...Oh, I mean the bubble milk tea, yea.

rxbbits

frappucino babey, bonus if it's salted caramel!! Anything with sugar and i'm gucci

As for hot drinks, either a hot cocoa or a latte, depending on my mood

Z

ZeroVoidTime

Coffee, black. With two shots of espresso.
...Maybe three.

Or four.

Besides that Mocha Frappuccino when I'm in the mood for it.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Ugh, the line is already so long... But I really want that Frozen Chai Tea. And as I wait in line, I'm forced to watch all the burgers and omelettes and whatnot march out of the kitchen. So now I will also get something savory, like a chicken salad sandwich. And a cookie... two cookies...