• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You walk into a cafe, what do you order?

MrSpookyBoots

Batto with a Bad Leg ;'(
I don't drink coffee or anything related to coffee, so I don't know what I'd be doing in a cafe unless I was desperate to stay awake. And even then, coffee doesn't help me with that, so it would be a waste of money.

If I needed hydration, coffee would be a poor substitute for water.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Nothing.
Just waiting for friend.

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
I'll take some bacon, every kind of sausage, cheddar cheese and Italian salami in a sandwich (white bread, lightly toasted and slathered in butter) with a side order of hashbrowns and baked beans, followed by some more toast to mop up the bean juice. Then ill have tegliatelli with gorgonzola cheese, chives and cream. Followed by a bag a crisps, a large packet of Maltesers and a bed to sleep off that coma.

Dergen will have the same, just bigger.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Large Drip without any extras in it. If you have to put something in your coffee to fix it, that coffee belongs down the drain. Sorry, military mindset. No time to put something in your Joe, so you learn to drink it straight up. After a while unadulterated is the only way it tastes right.

And, pup a plate of scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and wheat toast in front of me. That or a few slices of texas french toast.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Something with Vanilla bean.
Iced. I'm not a fan of hot drinks.

Eremurus

live long, and prosper
A large french vanilla to drink.

I'd like a chicken wrap, with some bacon, and whatever chocolate bars or cookies they have available.

Лорик

Bloodsucker tentacles in mushroom sauce.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Yo I know its a cafe and all, but I need myself a vanilla milkshake, so if they could hit me up with one of those that'd be great. Just luv milkshakes in general, so gooooood ~ <3

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
A glass of unsweetened iced tea with a lemon wedge and a burger with a side salad (no dressing).

just.chillin

Depending on the time of day. If it's earlier then I'll order regular coffee with almond milk no sugar, if later I'll maybe get water or a juice.

MagnusLucra

I roll a d6 in my head.
1. Cold brew coffee, iced
2. Nitro cold brew coffee, room temp
3. Americano, iced
4. Shot of espresso, hot
5. Matcha green tea, iced
6. Mocha, hot