• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Young and new furs

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaade law

Hello all young and new furs I am the wolf or Kaade call me whatever but I am wanting to talk to some people and try to help them learn our fandom to the best of my ability I can also Give people rides to and from conventions so they can see what they are like and I can also let people use Brand new fur suits that we have and we can also have them custom made for people for which I will pay all expenses and just some basic chat please don’t invade this chat if you aren’t new just leave don’t cause problems

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sergei Sóhomo

Hmm when I did that I had a really bad time at a convention because I had no one to guide me lol no one to tell me what and what not to do
I had no one to help me
Conventions sure, whatever but I mean the fandom in general. Better for people to discover the aspects on their own than have it be sugarcoated/rained down upon in hellfire

K

kaade law

Conventions sure, whatever but I mean the fandom in general. Better for people to discover the aspects on their own than have it be sugarcoated/rained down upon in hellfire
K m8 u do u I’ll do me if your not a new fur or anything then help people and give them tips instead of trying to spite what I’m doing k thx :)

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Oh this is going to be interesting.

Dude, if you're 15 years old how can you give "young furs aged 14-20" rides to conventions and give them/pay for their fursuits?

I...why would you buy fursuits for strangers anyway?
The universe works in mysterious ways

K

kaade law

I have a friend who can make suits and I can buy them because I have a job mate legal age to work in my state Is 14 and I have a permit to drive and do not have to have a adult present since I have a permit and I can do what I want m8 my parents trust me I haven’t steered them wrong and only time I did was when I told them I was a fur

K

kaade law

And I’m turning 16 in a week so I’ll be fine to drive without more than my permit

K

kaade law

And if buy fur suits for people or have them made because I know not a lot of people have the money to afford a suit and it so happens I do so I like to help people out m8

K

kaade law

Meet me at any con and I can be there m8 and if you need a suit I can donate them

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
There IS no guide to the fandom, mate. Literally everything is 100% optional, and that includes personal interaction.

Also, I think there's already a thread like this that was made months ago.

As for tips:

- Don't be an asshole. No, seriously. No one likes assholes
- Be respective of others, and others' opinions. No two people think the same
- Don't attack someone's persona. Attack the argument
- Explore on your own and find what you yourself will end up enjoying
- Have fun. I can't stress this one enough. Have fun in the fandom
- Take things slow. Don't rush or you can and will end up falling flat on your face
- Synthwave is awesome!

G

Ginza

This thread is... strange, to say the least. You realize a full fursuit can cost $2,000+, and take a year to make? Besides that, cons are super expensive. The gas money, food money, the money to find a place to even stay, and it's most certainly not safe for a minor to be driving adults around. This thread is a disaster waiting to happen. You may not like your parents, but see, they really do know best a lot of the time. I recommend enjoying this fandom, and spending some time maturing

K

kaade law

I know what I can do mate I’m able to make my decisions my friend takes about 6 months to make the majority of a decent suit and I can afford suits I usually wait for them to be made I’ve bought 2 of the suits I have the rest are made and what do u mean I don’t like my parents lmao I have a good relationship with them

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
Few questions, 1st your 15... Isn't that too young to drive, or if it's your parents are driving you do you know how werid it would be giving 20 year olds you met online rides to a furry convention?

2nd, Why would you waste your own money on someone else's fursuit? That's a giant waste of money...

Like it almost seems like because you have a job your turning 16 soon automatically makes you a free adult and can do whatever you fell like...

But good luck either way

K

kaade law

Few questions, 1st your 15... Isn't that too young to drive, or if it's your parents are driving you do you know how werid it would be giving 20 year olds you met online rides to a furry convention?

2nd, Why would you waste your own money on someone else's fursuit? That's a giant waste of money...

Like it almost seems like because you have a job your turning 16 soon automatically makes you a free adult and can do whatever you fell like...

But good luck either way
Don’t always use my money on it I can get them made over some time 2nd you can drive with a permit when I’m 16 I’ll have more free roam of that in a way and I didn’t say it’ll make me a free adult

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Don’t always use my money on it I can get them made over some time 2nd you can drive with a permit when I’m 16 I’ll have more free roam of that in a way and I didn’t say it’ll make me a free adult
Legally you are not an adult until you hit 18, mate. 20/21 in some States.

A fursuit is a luxury, one which your parents most likely bought you. Can't otherwise explain why you as a 15-year old have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.