• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Young Furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyellan

Paladin in training
I'm 16, but a lot of people think I'm mature for my age... *shrug*

Fuzzface

A red hand thingy
smart* since when is there an H in smart?
Since the apostrophe is suppose to set it apart from it being a real word or not. That, and wisdom teeth gives me that excuse I need to say silly things without the need to correct my self, even though I am typing and that logic is just obtuse. You should relax and enjoy your self. Every day, that passing window of opportunity just gets smaller and smaller. Then again, if you wish to be my personal spell check, I will hold no obligation to it. So pwease doo dis sentese tuu.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Since the apostrophe is suppose to set it apart from it being a real word or not. That, and wisdom teeth gives me that excuse I need to say silly things without the need to correct my self, even though I am typing and that logic is just obtuse. You should relax and enjoy your self. Every day, that passing window of opportunity just gets smaller and smaller. Then again, if you wish to be my personal spell check, I will hold no obligation to it. So pwease doo dis sentese tuu.

If I wasn't under so much pressure at the moment I would be enjoying life better.

Also that is an interesting avatar.

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
My interest for the fandom started when I was fourteen, right now I'm 18. Wooo, four years.

jcfynx

Banned
Banned
Gaia Online sure is naiive fourteen year olds...

Fourteen-year-olds have a limited capacity for talking about their underdeveloped penises.

Sixteen is clearly the peak of freshness.

So this stays somewhat relevant, I actually found these animal head people in the dark ages of thirteen years ago, and for reasons unknown I still persist.

Last edited:

Laswell

15 here.

Alyxxx

Well, I'm 13(I'll be 14 in july) and I've probably been a furry for about 2 years but I had no idea this fandom even existed until like a month ago. I'm glad I finally decided to join this site, but frankencupcake's comment... :shock: I hope this site doesn't have any other creepazoids like that!

Ruffian_Tux

I'm 17, 18 in May. I don't usually like younger furs because they tend to be the more egotistical ones. You know, doing it because they have no other means to stand out in a crowd. But if you are honestly interested in the fandom then good for you :D And about frankencupcake, she sounds SO adorable. X3 Idk why yall think she's so creepy

acidsoda1

Miles
Yeah, im 14 right now, turning 15 Dec 9th(tommorow) though. I started liking to fandom when i was 13. i cant believe that u dont know that many young furries. im friends with like 15 at my school...

FriskyWoods

With the state of cartoons today, I'm surprised there ARE any young furries out there. When's the last time you saw a furry in a modern cartoon? No, the stars of Yin Yang Yo don't count. They're loosely connected geometric shapes with floppy ears.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I am sixteen, Faggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.