• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Young Furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSpy

HAVING FUN PROHIBITED
My nephew is 13, and I think he might be a furry.

I've shown some furry cartoons (SFW, you jerks!) to my niece, like Zorori and all that. She MIGHT be one, but not so much as I think my nephew is.

My roommate and I are furries, and he's been staying with us for a week or two now. Not like all my subliminal furry things aren't rubbing off on him...

My nephew is 13, and I think he might be a furry.

I've shown some furry cartoons (SFW, you jerks!) to my niece, like Zorori and all that. She MIGHT be one, but not so much as I think my nephew is.

My roommate and I are furries, and he's been staying with us for a week or two now. Not like all my subliminal furry things aren't rubbing off on him...
Somehow i heard people saying they have furry mates but never heard some who don't have one.
Is it or my eyes are cheating on me?well i have glasses so they ARE cheating on me.

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Are there any younger furries here on the forums? Not like 10 year olds i mean like 13-16 year olds? I just wanted to know because most people are like 18-25 years old and i wanted somebody to relate to by my age factor.
I myself am 15 and i guess you could put it as that im "done experimenting" or something like that.... because ive heard that most people find out later on.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Yep 16 here:D!

Ruhki

Somewhat lost
I'm 16 but I look way younger. That is a constant problem @_@; Only been in the fandom for 2 close to 3 years now, It's been good so far!

Revy

colourful
watch tiny toons, hey arthur

LOL HEY ARTHUR LIKE BEST FURRY SHOW EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
There are like, twenty 13-17 year-olds on here.

And I happen to be one of them.

And many of us wish we didn't.

I am not one of them... Seriously, when my friends are acting as though two girls kissing (we're not afraid of same sex actions, well... for the most part, some of the guys seem edgy) is such a big deal, I tend to tell them that there's worse in the world. when they ask what, I tend to just go "WELL!!! T-" they tend to shut me up by that stage, at which I'm giggling!

ZiggyTheWolf

Waking up to a dream
Man 17 is neither here nor there

ZiggyTheWolf

Waking up to a dream
I sometimes wish I was that age again.
I aint complaining, just noticed that it wasnt listed in here much when people were talking about demographics, the young group was 13-16 and the older group started at 18 so i thought something was awry

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
I'm 17 and I'm loving it! Despite the odd self-reflections and questioning of my morals, it's all hunky dory!!!

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
I'm 17.

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
I want to stay young at heart, I always want to be the giggly happy eccentric nut who's always in for a laugh. none of that oh so serious crap

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
I want to stay young at heart, I always want to be the giggly happy eccentric nut who's always in for a laugh. none of that oh so serious crap

This part just reminded me of a video on youtube where a guy goes through profiles of guys on a gay dating site. (And the guy that does this video is gay himself) And he was pointing out profile after profile after profile after profile which had "Always up for a laugh" in it.

wendyw

I'm pretty sure ALL "children" on the Internet are FBI agents.
No parent worth their salt would let a ten year old online these days.
Maybe back in the 90's... when no one knew any better...

I've met some pretty bad parents before.

Me, I'm 26 with a bad back and my hair's starting to go white.
I'm getting old, but that's okay I suppose. I wouldn't want my school days back for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.