• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Young Furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timitei

I'm fourteen.
Turnin' fifteen in February. :3

And linkshoto6 is fifteen, but he never comes on the forum anymore.

RoadDogg

I'm 20. I am turning 21 in January. I have been a furry since I was ether 7 or 8. You can blame the Animorphs books for that. LOL
I didnt discover that more adult side of the Furry Fandom untill I was around 15/16.

I'm 20. I am turning 21 in January. I have been a furry since I was ether 7 or 8. You can blame the Animorphs books for that. LOL
I didnt discover that more adult side of the Furry Fandom untill I was around 15/16.
Read all except... 19.
Did not affect me.
But still KIND of good books.
Somehow i can't hate you guys.

Last edited:

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I just turned 21. been a furry since last year.
actually hated furries before that.

Satoshi

Has magical powers.
i was like 17 when i joined for some ungodly reason :x

I'm rather unusual in the fact that I designed my first furona when I was 10 or so, after finding Redwall fanart and being like, "Oh, cool, other people like to draw animal-people!"
Then after just about a year in the fandom I found out about yiff and all that, which made me very sad.

I'm nearing 16 now, and when I look back on it, I think the fandom kinda ruined my childhood.

Did any of you other young furries have a similar experience?

Иван

I'm 17, though some people seem to have it in their heads I'm 13.

Oh baw :v

SnowFox

I'm 17, though some people seem to have it in their heads I'm 13.

Oh baw :v

If that was true I'd expect to see a lot of pedo-takumi jokes around here

Amrramrreaa

Arctic Wolf
Personally, I am 18. Just turned 18 in July actually. However I first realized I was a furry when I was around 14 years of age. Didn't really admit it to anyone until I was 17. For some reason I was scared to admit it at first, I'm still not quite sure why I was scared to be honest.

umm hello im 16 and i would like to have some friends on here...im loney ToT

I'm sure this fellow would be happy to be your friend.

Snapshot_20091028_3.jpg

Just don't get in his van, and if he offers you a mustache ride say no :V .

I'm rather unusual in the fact that I designed my first furona when I was 10 or so, after finding Redwall fanart and being like, "Oh, cool, other people like to draw animal-people!"
Then after just about a year in the fandom I found out about yiff and all that, which made me very sad.

I'm nearing 16 now, and when I look back on it, I think the fandom kinda ruined my childhood.

Did any of you other young furries have a similar experience?

The fandom ruins everyone's childhood, that's what it's for :V .

I'm sure this fellow would be happy to be your friend.

Snapshot_20091028_3.jpg

Just don't get in his van, and if he offers you a mustache ride say no :V .

The fandom ruins everyone's childhood, that's what it's for :V .
PEDOBEAR ^.
Did this guy just spammed shit out right?
Yiff did not affect me because the only guy i know using it publicly is my troll friend.lawl.

Last edited:

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
I'm 16 turning 17 in January

Status
Not open for further replies.