• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Young Furries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewfie

PS3 ID JLH1993
16 turning 17 next april which means I'll finally get a tattoo.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
16 right here.

I'm 16, but going to be 17 in a couple months. I've considered considered myself a furry the last four years at least though, so I was like, a 12 year old furry at one point.

Zorro101

Budzz
i don't think many people even learn what a fur is until they are 15 16 17, unless they go on the internet a lot while they are young. but i think a bit less then half of the fur here are below 18

i don't think many people even learn what a fur is until they are 15 16 17, unless they go on the internet a lot while they are young. but i think a bit less then half of the fur here are below 18
I think that some children, furries or non furries know more about stuff like sex and shit than older people :p.
Parenting.

Yrr

I [REDACTED]
15, known what a furry is since I was about 13 probably.

Only known I was one for a month or two, though.

Fuzzface

A red hand thingy
Older then 18.
Heres some advise to all those young’ens. Use your parents medical to get your wisdom teeth OUT! Oh geez! I just wanna have somebody punch the daylights outta me. Maybe knock a tooth or so out. Cheaper then paying the bill for a blasted operation. And it would be faster! that’s what efficiency is all about. Then again, medical is just stupid sometimes. I’m stupid sometimes. But at least I’m sh’mart enough to admit it.

Grr…and emos think they talk about pain and suffering…

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Older then 18.
Heres some advise to all those young’ens. Use your parents medical to get your wisdom teeth OUT! Oh geez! I just wanna have somebody punch the daylights outta me. Maybe knock a tooth or so out. Cheaper then paying the bill for a blasted operation. And it would be faster! that’s what efficiency is all about. Then again, medical is just stupid sometimes. I’m stupid sometimes. But at least I’m sh’mart enough to admit it.

smart* since when is there an H in smart?

Lewi

Are there any younger furries here on the forums? Not like 10 year olds i mean like 13-16 year olds? I just wanted to know because most people are like 18-25 years old and i wanted somebody to relate to by my age factor.
I myself am 15 :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I'm 14.

Ricky

Older then 18.

I never had my wisdom teeth removed (and I'm 28, now).

It hurt a bit but was manageable and they weren't really impacted so no big reason to have it done.

JerJer

JerJer FukkaBitch ToigaBurr
I never had my wisdom teeth removed (and I'm 28, now).

It hurt a bit but was manageable and they weren't really impacted so no big reason to have it done.

I don't think I was hit with wisdom teeth, but if I was I never felt a thing.

JerJer

JerJer FukkaBitch ToigaBurr
Boy I remember the days of young furrydom, I stumbled upon this fandom at 13/14.. That was quite a while seeing how I am now 19 :v

Also goes to show how a view on something can change DRASTICALLY. :T

Last edited:

xcliber

HUGS DAMNIT! U no u want 2!
Are you kidding? My views on the furry fandom changed drastically in just 1 month of posting on this forum.

Anyway, I'm 20, but I got into furries about 2 years ago. Why do I feel like I'm always the last person to ever find out about these things?

Got into it when I was 12, am now 15. Do I count?^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.