• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Youngest/Oldest furry you've ever met

N

nevlaar_collie

Youngest I've ever seen was 7 or 8
Oldest I've seen was 50 or 60 I don't know but he was pretty old.

N

nevlaar_collie

Online:
Youngest: 10
Oldest: 54(?)

Real life:

No fucking clue but I think the age the guys I met were like 18 - 27
It's a bit weird when they're like, 6 years old and they're asking you for fursona commissions.

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
I wore a Fursuit when I was 5-6 x3 Was of a black and white cat. I LOVED that thing. Wore it every chance I had, till it tore up beyond repair :( My mom made it a little too big, so I could grow into it. Had to put a pillow in it just to wear it and I looked like a fat cat xD It was originally made for Halloween.

N

nevlaar_collie

I had a fox "Fursona" I would always pretend to be when I was little.

N

nevlaar_collie

I met this 7 year old that acted like he was 30. He was more mature than my friends.
But, then again, most 13 year olds are morons anyway.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Online: 13, youngest, oldest, 60-something (this prepper/survivalist guy)

At a con: I saw kids that might have been 10? and a few people who might easily have been 70, but hard to say exactly.

(Based on spending two nights/days at Fur the More, 2016, attendance about 1,000 furs)

N

nevlaar_collie

Online: 13, youngest, oldest, 60-something (this prepper/survivalist guy)

At a con: I saw kids that might have been 10? and a few people who might easily have been 70, but hard to say exactly.

(Based on spending two nights/days at Fur the More, 2016, attendance about 1,000 furs)
The survivalist guy sounds cool.
I've met a few ten-year-olds, they're mostly just stupid kids.
Sometimes, it's best NOT to act your age.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
At a con I talked to the parent of a six year old. Asking them why they'd bring their daughter to a furry convention... they said because their daughter liked furries and the con looks like a lot of fun... and the oldest I have seen, of which I know their age was a woman who was 34 who was suiting at the same convention, she mentioned that her 34th birthday was coming up as she passed by my almost dead, exaushted corpse of a body

N

nevlaar_collie

I met this poor old guy that everyone was avoiding because they thought old=creep.
I thought he was pretty cool, to be honest.
There was that 7 year old, who was an animal fanatic. He acted like a stereotypical british tea-drinker.:D

N

nevlaar_collie

Everyone was avoiding the 7-year-old too because they thought young=not supposed to be here!:(