• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Best Weapon

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
Let's be honest: We all have that one weapon we love with all our heart. It may not be that popular or that great in stats, but oh boy do you feel invincible when you're put in control of one.

It could be any game, popular or obscure. All it takes to qualify is your undying love. So what are your favourites?

For me, I'm a Battlefield player, and I worship the AN-94. I also dearly love S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s basic AK74 and ArmA's RPG-7V.

What about you?

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
The bow my husband made me in skyrim. Its better than any of your shitty death devices >:3

KigRatel

Colaholic
The Dual SBP90 SMGs from TimeSplitters 2.

Whenever I get those two guns on an arcade match, I go up the scoreboards by ten-to-twenty points in a matter of seconds. The dumb AI just can't avoid the barrage. I think I once killed five guys at once with them. A quintuple kill, if you will.

I also love the Plasma Rifle from the Halo games, primarily because of the noise ("Pyow Pyow Pyow Pyow Pyow Pyowpyowpyowpyowpyowpyopyopyopyopyopyopyopyopyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo vzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!") and also that hand-waving animation when it overheats.

Last edited:

SirRob

My Jolteon has a Timid nature, is EV trained in Sp.Atk and Speed, has max Speed, HP, and Special Attack IVs with 26 Def and 27 Sp.Def IVs, and has max power Hidden Power Ice. None of you know what any of that means.

K

Kaamos

The hidden blade from Assassin's Creed. Played through AC2 a few times using only that.

The big ass gemmed enchanted and fortified great sword my warrior uses in Forsaken World.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Bitches cannot handle my Single Action Army.

though the P90 and FAMAS are pretty fabulous. :3

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
YCS-186
Unique Gauss rifle from Fallout New Vegas.

I have a stiffie for sniper weapons, let alone railgun systems in your hands with respectable rate of power and devastating kill-power.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
"Options" in Gradius / Lifeforce.
The "slam" ability in Mass Effect. (Although it got kind of shitty in ME3, and I instead raped everything with double-push. Also, adepts FTW.)
The spread gun in Contra. (No one's mentioned this yet? I am disappoint.)
Grenade / missile launchers in practically anything.
The spectral form of the Soul Reaver in... Soul Reaver.

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
The railgun from Quake III Areana, hands down.

Horny Sceptile

Garrus Vakarian humper
[video=youtube;cCsuqF7URvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCsuqF7URvE[/video]

Carnie

Anything burst fire.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
my sniper rocket launcher in mass effect 1.
essentially the best spectre sniper rifle with 2 damage and knockback enhancing upgrades and explosive amunition MK X.
i didnt even have to hit them enymore, that thing blasted straight through any cover and even knocked down a krogan :p

Lukar

Durrgon
The Wunderwaffle DG-2 from Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and presumably Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It's really badass, I was sad when most of the Black Ops maps left the weapon out. :(

Waffe.png

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
fuck it any sniper railgun/coilgun/gaussgun is enough to make me happy in the pants