• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Best Weapon

Kingpin23

I find the gattling guns a great way to take out someone in Armored Core 5. Fast firing, and good to quickly deal damage :)

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
Well it all depends on the game for me. Lots of game breaking weapons throughout first person shooters these days.

qNRRN.jpg

Like this bad boy. Almost as over powered and surprisingly not that ammo consuming as the minigun from Serious Sam 2.

Normally when it comes to first person shooters I always prefer the shotguns.

DG8B2.jpg

An excellent example of a shotgun. This quadruple barreled bastard will drop anything.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Oh, my. WAY too many weapons to pick just one!
My favourites however are:

Lancer - Gears of War
Hammer of Dawn - Gears of War
WunderWaffe - Call of Duty: World At War
Plasma Cutter - Dead Space
Portal Gun - Portal
Toy Laser Sword - Dead Rising (I spent nearly all of my time in the game with this, while wearing the 'lego' helmet.)
Various Pack-A-Punched guns in Call of Duty (WAW or BO) Zombies, such as the Reaper, or the Nitrogen Cooled Flamethrower.

There's a bunch more I can't think of, but those are the main ones.

A

Ansitru

Since I mostly play rogue on the RPGs I play, I'd have to say dual-wield daggers or when permitted dual-wield swords.
It's an excellent way to convert your enemies into kibble. :3

MrSynndicated

Oh, my. WAY too many weapons to pick just one!
My favourites however are:

Lancer - Gears of War
Hammer of Dawn - Gears of War
WunderWaffe - Call of Duty: World At War
Plasma Cutter - Dead Space
Portal Gun - Portal
Toy Laser Sword - Dead Rising (I spent nearly all of my time in the game with this, while wearing the 'lego' helmet.)
Various Pack-A-Punched guns in Call of Duty (WAW or BO) Zombies, such as the Reaper, or the Nitrogen Cooled Flamethrower.

There's a bunch more I can't think of, but those are the main ones.

FINALLY!!! Someone who sees the Waw pack a punched are better, I'll take a PaP MG42 over the HK21 anytime.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
♪

From Super Robot Wars D

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
The Spread Gun from Contra. In a world where even a shot to the toenail results in a one-hit death, you need something that can clear out a room of bad guys instantly. More modern shooters would do well to have a spread gun but then again, when your character can take a 15-second break and have his health replenished, you really don't need a supergun. The game is hard to lose, unlike the early 90s shooters.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
FINALLY!!! Someone who sees the Waw pack a punched are better, I'll take a PaP MG42 over the HK21 anytime.
To me they feel and look better. They seem so much more powerful as well; BO prefers assault rifles over heavy machine guns.

'First-rate Temerian Sword' from Witcher 2 (Even if there are better swords)
'Astora's Straight Sword' from Dark Souls.

Astora's Straight Sword is awesome, but by the time I picked it up, I already had more powerful weapons. At least now I know where it is for future playthroughs.

Ouiji

My friends probably wouldn't agree with me, but Snake's mines on Super Smash Bros Brawl. Is it a motion mine, is it remote, is it on me!?! It's satisfying and it's the most evil way to kill steal :twisted:.

FireFoxZero

100% FireFoxZero
M60, 240 Bravo, if its a Light MG it'll do just fine. Though I also have a fondness for the G36.

As far as 'used in real life' my cousin has let me fire his AR-15 on several occasions, a couple bursts is enough to jack up my adrenaline and make that day a good day regardless of any BS that may come. I like to argue that nothing beats the class of a M1911.

Game guns, who can forget the M249 from BLACK? That thing raped face. But as far as Battlefields and CoD's go if i can get an M60 or 240 Bravo I'm a happy hyena.

Judge Spear

I love the sway shot of the Do-NX-AH-16B Biaxe Assault Helicopter throughout the DoDonPachi series. I love it's perfect balance of survival and scoring capabilities

Of all the FPS games I love:
Turok 1: Alien Weapon
Turok 2: Shotgun
Goldeneye: Shotgun
Perfect Dark: Laptop Gun
Serious Sam 2: Minigun
Doom 3: Plasma Gun

Freeze Option and Ripple Laser for Gradius V, clears everything and goes through walls
Ixion for Raiden Fighters 3, broken ass continuous Gatling laser that swirls around the ship
and Ampharos!

Percy

o-o
Any good old bolt-action sniper.

And none of the Call of Duty quickscope bullshit either.

lafeel

the other Icelandic furry
Would have to toss in the AN's distaff cousin, the AEK-971 into the batch.

And seriously, have you taken a hard look at the AN? If you line your eyes up with the sights then neither the handle nor the magazine are pointing straight down.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Would have to toss in the AN's distaff cousin, the AEK-971 into the batch.

And seriously, have you taken a hard look at the AN? If you line your eyes up with the sights then neither the handle nor the magazine are pointing straight down.

Ergonomically it is a horrible gun, but on the inside, it's pure clock work. I love it. Now if they could take thous internals can fit them inside a Tar 21 body... Now that'd be sexy.

RedTheHusky

Huskybutt
Gnasher Shotgun - Gears of War 1, 2, 3.

Every stock weapon - TF2

M40A3 - Call of Duty 4

Scout (sniper rifle) - CS:S

kaskae

Dude's a straight-up hustler.
thumblg.png

Kaiser

What the Hell I'm doing here?
I'm gonna go gun and sword:

-Ivon and Ebony from Devil May Cry! Who needs a sniper, shotgun or a rocket launcher with these two babies! ^_^
-Either Sephiroth's Katana or a Death Scythe from Soul Eater. I wanna slash every enemy with these!

Caldy

rapeably cute
ive read over a few pages and im seeing some awesome guns missing! these are the top 5 i can think of that i didnt see.

1. Golden gun from golden eye. Seriously who wouldnt want a 1 shot kill on any one getting shot on any body part
2. Anihalator from Saints Row 2. cause from SR2 when you got it you got infinate ammo
3. Fatman from Fallout. Come'on its a freaking nuke!
4. Rex from Metal Gear Solid. Some of you may not consider it a weapon but its called a weapon multiple times in games.
5. BFG from Doom. .............Big F'n Gun, nuff said

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
That is essentially the greatest weapon ever made. There is practically no other bfg like weapon in any other first person shooter that can match it's firepower.

I would humbly disagree.

Meet the Turok 2 Nuke. Mile wide hit radius, all targets killed instantly. The Turok chronoscepter also counts.

[yt]SPf-6urZqWY[/yt]

Rheumatism

Well-known Weller
I would humbly disagree.

Meet the Turok 2 Nuke. Mile wide hit radius, all targets killed instantly. The Turok chronoscepter also counts.
I'd say you got me on the Turok 2 Nuke Weapon but I'd disagree with the Chronoscepter. It has a tendency to not register with enemies in range some times. Plus I don't recall it being an instant kill when it hit larger enemies like the Triceratops riders or large mechanoids.

The Turok 2 Nuke... yeah I forgot all about that. Never finished Turok 2 thoroughly. Always got lost in that last stage or it was some issue with the talismans and feathers. Never got to fight that damn Primagen. Actually now that I think about it I never finished Turok Evolution either. Was there a nuke weapon in that too we are forgetting?