• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Best Weapon

Talisker

Blaggard
best/favorites

The Ruhm from Valkyria Chronicles
Voldos' Katar from the Soul Blade/Calibur series.
CM901 and SPAS12 from MW3
SCAR-H and PP2000 from Battlefield 3
The Plasma Rifle from Doom 3....love it.

lafeel

the other Icelandic furry
Ergonomically it is a horrible gun, but on the inside, it's pure clock work. I love it. Now if they could take thous internals can fit them inside a Tar 21 body... Now that'd be sexy.
With respect I don't agree on the internals. It is horrendously over complicated due to that extremely rapid two round burst and the recoiling barrel.

Give me the AEK's balanced action any day. Simpler, cheaper, and, in spite of what the Russians adopted, more accurate.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
With respect I don't agree on the internals. It is horrendously over complicated due to that extremely rapid two round burst and the recoiling barrel.

Give me the AEK's balanced action any day. Simpler, cheaper, and, in spite of what the Russians adopted, more accurate.

I never said it was a better weapon, but what it accomplished as a machine is quite impressive. And I can't help like it for that reason. If we're going to go by something to actually carry and use, eh, 90s AK47 or piston AR of some sort.

Judge Spear

Wow...I completely forgot I commented on this before. I just repeated what I said before. Thought it was a new thread for some reason. So sorry.

kaskae

Dude's a straight-up hustler.
item15_080305_28-l.jpg

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
The Masher/Skullmasher from Borderlands cause every revolver and rifle should fire buckshot.

DW_

memes, you say?
Ripper.jpg

Exploding sawblades. Exploding sawblades EVERYWHERE.

DW_

memes, you say?
Mag-Charger.jpg

Future Perfect. Siberia. This. 1000 zombies. You Win(tm).

JoeX

Whenever I play The Ballad of Gay Tony, I use the DSR-1 with explosive rounds, and the AA-12 with explosive shells. I'm a heavy hitter. In Black Ops, my favorite gun is the M14 with red camo, ACOG sight and foregrip. Also, the Death Machine is an awesome fucking way to cut your enemies down. I remember when I got it once in multiplayer, and I was just killing shit. The RC-XD is my favorite kill streak. The M249 SAW in The Ballad of Gay Tony is a great gun, but its accuracy isn't that great. When it comes to shotguns in Black Ops, I prefer the suppressed SPAS-12.

Last edited:

AtomicFlowers

Unbearable...get it?
When it came to Black Ops, i loved using the Stoner LMG. It had the feel and ammo capacity of an Assault Rifle but the firepower of a LMG. Never ran into too many people using it on the PS3 version or the Xbox version. :|

Resident Evil 5, it was Sheva's Bow. My roommate was always Chris, so I had to always be Sheva. Beat the game so many times, i loved the bow. No aiming reticle but it had unlimited ammo.

Xeras'na Bladewing

Guardian of the Twilight Realm
Well, I'll list my favorites by type:

Guns:

Maliwan Defiler from Borderlands. What's more fun then watching your enemies scream in pain as they dissolve away? The Crimson Lance stand no chance against this bad boy.
Jakobs Bessie from Borderlands. The most powerful Sniper Rifle on Pandora.
Gyro Burster from Jak 3. Bring the rain.
Javelin from Mass Effect 3. Despite it's weight, it is by far the strongest single shot sniper rifle in the game in my opinion.

Blades:

Wrist Blades from Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code. Each type of wrist blade is unique, but the triple-bladed ones from this game are my favorite.
Wave Swords from Soulcalibur III. Reverse-wielded blades that feel just right when being used. (As for the pic. This is the only pic I can find that isn't the jagged ones. I prefer the sleek, smooth ones.)
Masamune from Final Fantasy Series. The ultimate dai-katana.
Ankou from Soulcalibur IV. This is by far one of my favorite scythes.

Last edited:

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
@ Xeras'na Bladewing

In singleplayer the Widow is actually more powerful damage wise, thought the Jav is arguably cooler in its effect. In Multi the jav does more damage, but only slightly.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Get my hands on Ermac in MK9 and I'm unstoppable. Same thing in brawl with Capt. Falcon.

LupusCreed

For me Battlefield is got to be the PP-2000 or PP-19, Halo is DMR, and finally in all around just bad ass don't mess with me MOFO hidden blade from Assassin's Creed.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
The Brick from Timesplitters: Future Perfect.
BFG 9000 from Doom.
And finally the Rail Driver from Red Faction even though I was shit at it. ^^