• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Best Weapon

tbohn

Man, I remember the Tommy Gun in that game.

It made me sad when I found out just how overpowered it was. I woulda loved it if it was a balanced vintagey gun intended for "proper" play, such as the Red 9.

The Red 9 was my favorite too. I loved how you could modify even the starting guns to the point where they are underpowered, but still viable weapons for the late game.

Then like you've said you've got the Thompson. Not to mention the infinite rocket launcher. Those are cool for about 10 minutes, but they are just so overpowered that there is no challenge!

Suezotiger

Beam Sword in SSBB: It's pretty amazing when used with Ike because his Smash A will pull them in a bit with the Beam Sword and then knock them back and down with his regular sword. Then you can throw the Beam Sword at them to guarantee they won't come back.
Missile Pod in Halo 3: I loved picking this thing up and trying to kill some guys outside of vehicles. I'd usually be able to control the hill on Valhalla with it. So sad that they took it out for Reach.
Rave Gun in Battlezone: Well it actually pretty much is the best weapon in the game, but I would just waste most of the ammo listening to the funky music.

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
Rave Gun in Battlezone: Well it actually pretty much is the best weapon in the game, but I would just waste most of the ammo listening to the funky music.
Can I have your babies please?

Xcronic

Xcronic
Agent 47's "Silverballer" from the Hitman series. A truly nice handgun

Impxplod.png

Your fist in Doom.

The force of Doomguy's fist alone could cave a man's face in. What happens when this guy takes steroids and puts on brass knuckles? That. That pic right up there. His enemies are reduced to nothing but a pile of bones and a bloody mist.

This thing is fucking scarier than the BFG9K.

You don't need a gun. GUNS ARE FOR WUSSES.

Last edited:

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Agent 47's "Silverballer" from the Hitman series. A truly nice handgun

All they are is steel bodied 1911's. They're not even a good gun in real life. I really don't understand why everyone loves them so much. -_-

"The AMT Hardballer (which the Silverballer is based on) is regarded as one of the poorer examples of the 1911 model pistol, plagued with unreliable manufacturing and steel issues; its only a good weapon of choice when used with HardBall ammunition, since the AMT was unreliable with the hollowpoint ammunition of the 1960's. Hence the name "Hardballer"." - Hitman Wiki

Last edited: