• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Your characters with mine (NSFW)

Ringebell

Traditional Artist
I want to sketch some NSFW stuff, so here we are. I had a similar thread some while ago and if you got art there please do not reply here.

Rules:
- give me a ref (unshaded fullbody is enough) or Toyhouse link
- if you want to attach an image, put it in spoilers for my organization please
- may accept a description for very simple characters
- no hyper proportions
- give me an idea of want you want (this is not optional)
- no vore, scat, watersports or similar
- give me the codeword bat (I sadly noticed many times that people don't really read the rules)
- be okay with your character doing the nasty with one of mine
- not first comes, first serves
- do not post NSFW refs as pictures here
- have your age listed on your FA page

The characters for your choosing are here.

Last edited:

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
Can you draw her topping Buttercups? Fingers perhaps?

Also I like bats ^v^

Chomby

It's Spooky Month!
Oh dang! Riptide is a total hottie. o_o
Well if my edgy dude here is chosen, I'd love something BDSM related!
Maybe they could fight over who's the top. o\\\o

Bat! Bats are one of my favorite animals. I have 3 bat characters after all. uwu

Here he is! Thanks for any consideration!

20200820_035833.png

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
Daww I think Tito is the cutest and most handsome. Could I perhaps get a pic of my fox boy and him? Maybe my boy Kyle giving him a casual blowjob laying on the couch together while watching Netflix together?

Titos pants/shorts undone down to his thighs to allow access to his dick? Clothed sex is the idea.

Thanks so much for the chance to be with such a hottie like Tito o3o

Oh the secret word is Bat? Well now everyone knows hahaha.

temp_profile_image3042662617347225452.jpg
Kyle_Skyes_reference.png

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
would you be interested in having either my girl Rosa or Mavis up to bat with your boy Tupa in a little scuba diving sex-capades?

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
I apologize that my exact age isn't listed in my FA profile. I note that I am a college student ("college-age" being around 18-24) which I hope will suffice, since I'd rather not have my exact age out there.

I think my punkish dragon sona Kubu would pair nicely with Buttercups--adorable, fluffy, plus I have a soft spot for flower motifs! I can imagine Kubu shyly receiving "cunnilingus" like the bottom left portion of <https://e621.net/posts/2553031?pool_id=22753>, as if it was their first time . "Cunnilingus" is in quotes because Kubu's gender is ambiguous, but I'll give you the artistic freedom to envision Kubu's body-though most believe they're female.

Thank you humbly for this opportunity! I'm excited to see the result if fulfilled~! ⭐

Bats are pretty cute, btw.