• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your country doesn't exist anymore

Where else would you go live?

I've got a certain fascination with Great Britan myself. A quiet place in the countryside might be nice

Doomer

Banned
Banned
I'm planing to move to Spain anyway. Much nicer weather especially in winter. Here we barely get any sunshine in winter. That makes me depressed.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I've always wanted to go to Australia.

HSkunk

I'd probably go to Canada because it's right next door to the US, and I also wouldn't need to learn a language other than English there (unless I moved to one of the French speaking areas).

Last edited:
F

FrostHeart

I'd move to stilwater and join the Saints.. or move back to Lis Santos and join the Lost MC...

(Irl I'd move to England due to language)

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
There would be a global disaster as 328.2 million people are now in a lawless wasteland like the purge and crime is everywhere and lots of DEATH, etc.

FurryFelix

Rookie Fur
I'd say moving to England or Holland would be the best option. The landscape is beautiful, destinations across Europe are within driving distance (for the most part, if not, take the train). Plus I'm a huge soccer (sorry, football for my international furs) fan, so that's a plus over there.

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
Living where I am now but without the country that lays claim to it sounds pretty great to me.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Switzerland would be my first choice. If they won't have me, New Zealand would be my 2nd choice.

hologrammaton

late.mp3
>displaying contents of file alt.contengencies/location

Canada
Australia
Uganda
Ireland
UK
Pripyat
Ozersk
Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station
Halley VI
Mariana Trench

Koli

Poli-Koli
If language wasn't an issue, then maybe Spain, because it's nice and sunny, and I feel much better if it's not cloudy all the time, otherwise either Holland, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway or many others, there are so many beautiful countries in Europe that it's hard to pick just one :D I wouldn't go outside Europe mostly because of my family, otherwise Canada sounds great. Or New Zealand.

If taking in consideration that I don't know other languages than English on conversational level, then I would want to go to Ireland or the UK, my main problem with it is how cloudy and moist there is (been there, done that).

Idk I'm not too picky, most probably I won't end up living in my country anyways, although I love it :p

MagnusLucra

Magnus Lucra - BUSINESS WOLF
100% Brazil.
Favorite foods.
Favorite beverages.
Favorite weather.
Growing industry.
Awesome night life.
Also, just a bit of danger to keep it interesting.

Faustus

I've got a certain fascination with Great Britan myself. A quiet place in the countryside might be nice
Hope you're a millionaire then, 'cause that's what it'd cost.

Me, I'd go to La Rinconada, Peru - mostly because it's pretty much guaranteed not to be underwater in 20 years time.