• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your country doesn't exist anymore

For some reason I like to live in the north, so I would go to Sweden

9242e3ac36631642f3f4701440fc3dd2_XL.jpg

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Oof, that'd be a shock to the system, that might affect my pride a bit.
Italy or Greece, I suppose, not out of any overwhelming love for the culture as much as getting the chance be around so much tangible history.

Last edited:

FlooferWoofer

Depressed. Going back into lurk mode.
Options, options. Here's a fun take.

Okay, Sure, I could move and chase civilization until it all collapses, OR I could try and start a new country from the ashes of my old one. If the current one collapses, that creates the necessary power vacuum I would need to have a go at creating my own and that is an opportunity I wouldn't want to miss out on. Plus I feel like I would lose the right to complain about anything with my country if I picked up and moved just because society collapsed and the going got hard. Instead, we could build a new country from the pieces of a former and build it better than before.

I would name it after my town in Animal Crossing, and then invent some storied BS history of how our name came to be.

If I HAD to move because the area is now unlivable for some reason, literally anywhere that would take me.

Last edited:

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I dunno! Maybe off to Scotland or Denmark where my best friends live. Snatch my partner along the way.

Not the US though, no thanks.

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
Canada would be my first choice because I have some friends there. Second choice would be one of the scandinavian countries I here it is pretty alright there.

Nexus Cabler

Abstract Concepts Coordinator
Ireland or Denmark

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Canada seems popular, only thing I know about it is being that place that made Ramjet pull his hair out. Can't see much appeal to it, I like my full head of hair :p

Last edited:

queen bob

Waterlogged bird brain
I could probably only go to the UK or australia or south africa or one of those since I'm a dirty english only speaker

Marrow Ink

"I laugh I wheeze" - Me
Cool.

US 100%

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Well, the U.S is gone? Yes! I'm getting the heck outta dodge now!

Well, I've always preferred some other place....hmm....maybe a remote area in the Atlantic....that sounds peaceful.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Vielleicht wuerder ich lieber in Deutschland wohnen.

Norway I guess. They seem chill.

The high seasonality in day length is the best thing about Norway in my view.

Winter with no sunrise. Summers of midnight sun. It's very romantic.