• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your country doesn't exist anymore

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
A country that seems to take care of its people, like this ridiculous plan that has curbed homelessness of.... providing housing. also what is statistically the happiest country in the world... Finland

D

Deleted member 93706

The United (lol) States of America is as much an idea as it is a place. It will rise again...

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
A country that seems to take care of its people, like this ridiculous plan that has curbed homelessness of.... providing housing. also what is statistically the happiest country in the world... Finland
Statistically happy is the best kind of happy. :}

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Somalia sounds nice

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I would say Scotland or Denmark. Both have a good climate, job prospects and positioned to make international travel much easier.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
I would say Scotland or Denmark. Both have a good climate, job prospects and positioned to make international travel much easier.
cosuman-commisison-a-mat-salutes-the-scottish-flag.jpg

but the comment on the climate is absolutte horse manure

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Squirlfs inhabit Denmark. They recommend.

As for country. I already moved.