• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Cringiest Drawings?

owoLillian

100% Organic Nerd
Are there any drawings that you cringe at when you look back at them? It could either be from weird content, ugly art, or both. Post a picture of one if you’re brave enough! But of you would prefer not to, feel free to describe the drawing.
Remember you can always become better!

Last edited:

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Probably old fetish material I drew as a kid, won't show it to ya, sorry (you don't wanna see it either). Anatomy is bad, coloring is minimal, and subject matter is... not the worst or weirdest you've seen probably but still a bit cringe I suppose.

owoLillian

100% Organic Nerd
I used to be into fnaf when I was younger. I still am, but not as much. There was this drawing I made, where the nightguard was tied up on a chair, and one of the animatronics, Circus Baby, was looking at him while blushing. I did not realize that in the lore, the night guard and baby were siblings, so now I realize it is really gross. Not to mention the anatomy is pretty bad.
DECA9019-9F73-466E-8BB6-EF44CA4D0F0D.pdf

Last edited:

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
51A80456-58D6-4F42-B1B2-5AA7EF545F13.jpeg
Basically a lot of old art from 2008 I look back at I can’t believe I did

Chomby

Partial Fursuit Goal: $96/$1800
Really I don't need to say much about this drawing I made 3 years ago to make the people around me suffer. Jeff the killer is male so don't worry about the man boobs guys.

20171025_015553.jpg

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Basically my entire old DA from when I was 12-13.

I still keep it because I look back at it from time to time to keep myself humble.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

I still keep it because I look back at it from time to time to keep myself humble.

Same. but I have already burnt my DA gallery to chard. though I still had some old art floating on a Taiwanese blogging site.

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
I’d say a lot of my stuff can be better...I also do mostly self inserts so I’m sure it’s cringe

MissNook

It's more a... collab? I can't post it here since I didn't keep it and it's NSFW but here's the story.

I drew a NSFW request for a guy. He was pretty nice and happy with the result. Then he posted a really cringy comment (for me) since he was putting words in the mouth of the characters and well while drawing, my idea of them wasn't really that they would be insulting each other... But well, I thought that it was just his thing.

Two days later, he sent me a picture. It was my drawing, but he had badly cropped some anime characters' faces and put them in place of the faces I drew. And to be honest it was horrible to look at, especially since he didn't kept the proportions and he put faces that wasn't even turned the same way as the original characters. He sent it to me, saying "hey, I posted this! Should I credit you?"
And I was "Oh god why...". I explained to him that he didn't have the rights to submit art from an artist he modified without the authorization of the artist and that I would not give him that authorization cause he turned my drawing into some horrible aberration. He removes the drawing, end of the story :D (But it's partly why I don't accept NSFW requests anymore ^^)

Same thing i remember my DA account 6 years ago and they're cringy HAHAHA. but i recently got back into digital arts, and i say i think improved quite a bit compared years ago

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
I'm sure my Imgur has some gems-

Ah. Yep.
cPCmbK2.jpg

First time ever drawing anthro art. I cringe at how short the body is. Oh dear.... OTL

I'm sure my Imgur has some gems-

Ah. Yep.
cPCmbK2.jpg

First time ever drawing anthro art. I cringe at how short the body is. Oh dear.... OTL

Hahaha I made similar mistakes too! Anatomy was a pain in the arse to grasp when we're kids making out first drawings hahahaha. Still is hard but I guess life as it is we improve.

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
Hahaha I made similar mistakes too! Anatomy was a pain in the arse to grasp when we're kids making out first drawings hahahaha. Still is hard but I guess life as it is we improve.

Absolutely haha. I've definitely improved since then. I think the lesson here is to not give up on your art. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Same thing i remember my DA account 6 years ago and they're cringy HAHAHA. but i recently got back into digital arts, and i say i think improved quite a bit compared years ago
Only 6 years? Lol, oh boy~.

Try almost 20 years go~~. I didn't even have a tablet then. So much cringe.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Glad I can't find my old pics as my phone was lost a few months ago and I didn't recover. :3

(I draw on Android)

Last edited:

Punkedsolar

Never say never
THEY HAVE BEEN BURNED.

But seriously, they're still all up here, just on a different account.