• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Critical Flaw.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
We all know the good things about ourselves. Whether we're nice, courteous, respectful, funny etc. But what about that one thing that makes you, YOU? That one psychological glitch in your mind that you hide from everybody else. The Subjective Character trait that inhibits or undermines the effectiveness of that Subjective Character’s Unique Ability. So, what is your critical flaw?

Mine would have to be that I'm too empathetic for my own good.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
I just don't care, I spent a long time caring about everything too much and it got to me.

So now I say and do things for the most capricious of reasons and I have hardly any long-term investments in anything.

Strangely enough I've managed to maintain the shame that came with caring too much so I won't do anything that could possibly have long-standing consequences.

In short I am a mess, and I'll drink to it.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Lack of motivation. That's more of a symptom, but I couldn't tell you what underlying thing in me would have to change to make me a motivated, energetic person who didn't look at various tasks and calculate them to require more energy and effort than the final result would be worth.

Seian Verian

Too lazy to sleep
My lack of confidence and drive. I don't fully trust myself, and I can't bring myself to do even the things I want to do, at times. I put everything off :<

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Being Furry :V

But in all seriousness, the main flaw I have is overthinking things. Especially in conversations, I tend to be reserved and quiet unless I'm with close friends and even then I don't always say everything that I really want to.
You have no idea how long it takes for me to go over my posts before I'm satisfied enough with them to click reply.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
My critical flaw would be that I am driven to reply to threads about posting your critical flaw as interpreted by yourself and attempting to point out how contrived that is.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
My critical flaw would be that I am driven to reply to threads about posting your critical flaw as interpreted by yourself and attempting to point out how contrived that is.

So meta.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
I really don't know. I'm really selfless? I dunno :c

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
I have to work hard to emotionally attach myself to others. Twice, relationships have failed because of my apparent disinterest. :(

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I have to work hard to emotionally attach myself to others. Twice, relationships have failed because of my apparent disinterest. :(

I'm far too casual. I can't commit to much and as much as I want to want to love, it ain't really there. ;o;

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I'm kinda sensitive and have big rage issues. I get angry over things that aren't worth getting angry about, which results in me saying really bad things about people in private and getting incredibly stressed out when I just wanna be calm and friendly with everyone.

Some of the major flaws that i have is that I drink too much, I cant shut up, I accidently offend people, and I dwell on some of the must dumbest things ever... Something tells me that must of you already know about this by now.

Last edited:

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
My major flaw is that I am me. This is why I don't have relationships, because I can hardly stand being around me, so why should I subject someone else to me?

Holding grudges. Big ones. That bullshit can last for years. It starts to eat at me after a while, distracting me from what's really important. Makes my mood piss-poor sometimes, which in turn makes everyone in my area react in kind.

You'd think I'd be trying to find a way to fix this flaw or something.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I'm bitter, sarcastic, and tend to hold grudges.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
I'm too nice to people I don't know, then they come to depend on me.

Also, I worry too much.

This thread is kind of depressing.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
I am far too cautious and I think too much. I'm just very very very reluctant to act on my instincts or emotions, and it ruins a lot of things, especially when combined with my skepticism.

I have a bad habit of assuming people are just as knowledge hungry as me, and thinking if I just explain something well enough they'll get some of the interesting subjects I understand when often they aren't interested in getting it because ignorance is bliss.

L

LizardKing

I would write some big response but I'm too apathetic to bother so

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
When I get sufficiently angry - and I mean really angry - I suddenly become very right wing, and very violent.

And there's nothing that gets me more rancorous than a conversation about politics - especially one involving the US.

Last edited:

Schwimmwagen

Despite being told many times, I still find it difficult to actually see for myself why I'm considered likeable, because I'm far too busy being angry at myself for silly things. So it all comes about without me really thinking about it and once I get a positive reaction I'm always like "wut".