• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your "day off"

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Whether it's school, work, or some other thing you gotta do nearly against your will - when you Finally get your break time from it (or a day off), how do ya spend it?

Do you like relaxing / taking it easy? Or do you like to be adventurous and head out doors for a while..?

As for me, I love watching the good ol' YouTube and play a game while listening and occasionally looking at the craziness going on the screen..
Gotta have a good snack and drink to go along with it too - some Redbull or iced coffee, and kettle corn or something sweet :cool:
I can do that all day..

20190601_151701-600x800.jpg

I tend to relax more than head out (unless my boyfriend's here) because I already push myself so much at my freaking retail job.

Also, if today is your day off - what are your plans for the day..? :3

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
I've been to visit my Grandma today, and my Mum popped round for a cup of tea and to check how I'm doing.
Just done a bit of sim racing and now it's time to settle down with a takeaway pizza, a bottle of cider and watch some stuff on the YouTubes!

C

CrookedCroc

I love going hiking with friends and camping in da woods, unfortunately I haven't had any time to do it lately because of work and because my friends haven't been able to get organized.
Funny how now that I have a drone and a new set of skillets I haven't been able to go out camping.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
I've got two days off coming, I'm hoping to get some gardening done and get caught up with some very delayed drawing projects. Failing that I'll crash in front of the GameCube and the PC and play old games while drinking a small lake's worth of tea.

C

CrookedCroc

I've got two days off coming, I'm hoping to get some gardening done and get caught up with some very delayed drawing projects. Failing that I'll crash in front of the GameCube and the PC and play old games while drinking a small lake's worth of tea.
GameCube, gardening and tea, that sound really relaxing and comfy.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I spend my free time gaming, listening to or playing music, going for an occasional walk, or sometimes drawing. I've recently added "working on my first fursuit" to that list.

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
Ikr, my days in work are the same, except gaming is replaced with soul crushing office work x3
I'm not too dissimilar; I spend my time at work behind a steering wheel, then when I play videogames, I'm sat behind another steering wheel! :rolleyes:

fourur

petit trou du luke
in my day off, I like to lay in bed and watch youtube until it's 11 PM and I need to fill my tax return before I get a fraud , or procrastinating to finnish the dark soul serie, then I hang out a lot on steam or gog.com to buy indies games ( come on they are easy level ) or I spend my time on discord for 5 hours until someone are in . Does I said I go for a walk everyday yet? because i don't.( yet)

MosquitoBeest

Small but Mighty
I don't work weekends and I have Wednesdays off. Sometimes I sleep in if I have nothing else to do. Otherwise I do any errands if I need to and then usually catch up on shows or do other general lying around things. If my husband gets off of work early enough on Wednesdays then we go out for either a walk or a bike ride.
Now weekends can be all over the place!

bluezcherry

Lurker by trade
If it's something continuous like school, sleep. Because school is exhausting.
but if it's something like work that I love, I enjoy drawing and running around the woods behind my house! My chickens live in the backyard, and it's nice to watch cartoons on my computer or read a good book ^v^

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
D&D, making non-D&D role playing posts and hanging out with my mate