• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your desk!

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Share your desk if you want! Or where your PC is! Or where you use to work at home, or just do stuff as hobby! Where you play videogames!! Or... just your favourite place in the house :D

Share your favourite spot in your house <3

Here's mine: I'm a freelance artist and here is where I work! I've got a tiny room with views of my garden, perfect for when it rains ^-^

1587712728.roxyhana_img_20200424_090802.jpg

AgataM.

Wow, this looks very cozy! And this unicorn pillow... :) I don't have a special workplace, I usually draw at the dining table or on the bed, but I would love to look at the photos of others! :rolleyes:

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
What a coincidence with this thread! Just the other day I got a two-monitor setup arranged, I've got something to show here. So, here's my "art control center", currently with an ongoing animation project. The bigger screen is a quality IPS panel, for main workspace and color-sensitive tasks. The smaller one, plain second-hand office-grade monitor, holds various auxiliary stuff: references, scene content controls, button panels, scratchpad for notes etc. If anyone wonders about that thing with a blue sphere on it - it's Logitech MX Ergo trackball, the best pointing device that ever graced my clumsy paws. ;)

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Oooooh I never tried one of those mouses! And awesome what you do with 3D animation, wow! <3

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Thank you kindly! If you would like to see a result of previous such animation project, it's in recent works of my gallery. There are other, older ones too, but they were made using Flash so it can be difficult to view them nowadays. Maybe I should give them a redux...

You have a very nice work corner there! Especially with the view of the garden you mentioned. Cool graphics tablet as well, what model is it? I have a use of one only rarely, so I've got some cheap off-brand, usually kept in the locker. Unless, on a better day, I can snatch my wife's Bamboo to use. ;)

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Thank you kindly! If you would like to see a result of previous such animation project, it's in recent works of my gallery. There are other, older ones too, but they were made using Flash so it can be difficult to view them nowadays. Maybe I should give them a redux...

Yes I already followed you <3 will take a closer look at your gallery, I saw a few awesome renders, that furrrrrr

Cool graphics tablet as well, what model is it? I

It's wacom cintiq 24" HD and touch! Quite a beast! I'm super super happy with it =o

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
I'm very happy that you like my works! :) And yeah, I'm trying my best with that 3D fur.

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
I have a weird desk set up, I actually sit on the floor most of the time. Also, was playing dungeons and dragons, hence the dice :p

image0.jpg

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
All of yall have clean-looking desks lol. I live in a rat pile
Not gonna lie, I tried to clean up my desk and shoved the crap all under just so it looked presentable for a photo lol

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Well, my actual desk at home is unavailable, as I moved out of state for a few months to be with my dad. But, I have a desk here, too! It's equally as cluttered, lol.

wGpuGcd.jpg

TheCynicalViet

Ignore how dangerously close that water is to my wiring, I have it handled. I'm a simple artist. All I need is my computer, pencil n paper, and my cartographer's table.

I6UaF9c.jpg

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
My desk is full of tools, computer parts, screws everywhere, food wrappers, empty bottles, and other misc goods.
Not showing it.

I get a small shopping bag's worth of trash out of it maybe every other week or so.