• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RuffTumbling

We all are human so that means we LOVE to eat. We like all sort of foods of all different cultures. If you could eat a BIG meal of the food of your dreams, what would they be? Here is mine: a huge bowl of fancy Japanese meaty Pho soup with a side of giant crab legs (specifically Alaskan) that comes with a Hispanic style baked potato. For dessert: a huge plate of French flan with caramel sauce on it with a side of German chocolate mousse cake.

MatchaDog

Avid matcha consumer
I would want gooood fries (not your typical fast food fries) and some matcha bubble tea. Might sound like a weird combo, but it's the two things I crave the most haha.
Dessert would have to be ebelskivers with lingonberry filling. Technically a breakfast food, but the heart wants what it wants.

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
I'm in the mood for a 7 oz medium rare steak, a side of fresh steamed broccoli, a side of freshly made mashed potatoes for a meal, a strawberry banana smoothie (with no added sugar) for a beverage, and a slice of lemon merengue pie for dessert.

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
They only seem to sell them frozen in supermarkets, but seafood are rarely good frozen. I haven't seen them in wet market arcoss Toronto.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
·
20210629_150229.jpg
and these too XD