• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Emoticon Habits

Xioneer

*insert random cleverness* XD
I use OoO quite often, but rarely use anything else, even though I HAVE used a few others a few times. I actually just :) -ed at someone today, which is why I'm even Replying to this Thread... *derps* BTW, Is there an Official one for Derping?

Oh crap! I even just used XD today too! *is ashamed*

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I like :3 :3c and >.> the most but with a certain friend i'm always using >:[ too.

Pepe le Chew

nenenenenene~
Maybe I'm old fashioned. I like :) :( and :p quite a bit. And recently I started using, hold your breath(!), :D... >.>;.. Oh, and I do eyes. Not as much as I used to, admittedly.

My smiley arsenal is rather pathetic, apologies. ;.;

Ahzek M'kar

Anal Centipede
I use them to enhance the flavour of my messages, or to make their meaning clearer.

Sometimes I throw things like this at my friends. Or just a 50 paragraph length wall of lenny faces.

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)
……….*

hum, maybe because this is a furry forum? How can anybody be serious on anything furry related

Quite easily actually. Look at the people who make a living off of creating gear and/or artwork for furries. To them, this is serious business and unless they perform well, they would end up starving and living inside a cardboard box in an alleyway.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Quite easily actually. Look at the people who make a living off of creating gear and/or artwork for furries. To them, this is serious business and unless they perform well, they would end up starving and living inside a cardboard box in an alleyway.
Keep in mind- Kitsune's on about emoticons. And in no likely situation will emoticons spell the difference between success and losing one's home! Besides, in the OP I was talking about chats amongst furries, not the natures of businesspeople who only care about profit.
And let's be honest- none of us would really be here if it wasn't a fun fandom!

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch

I used an emoticon on a furry forum and now I'm homeless, dammit. Wish I would have taken your advise u_u

____
How much people in the furry fandom make an actual living out of it, 2%? I surely don't so... d:

Last edited:

Kamek_Sans

Best Raccoon
I am a man of many emoticons.In my current arsenal I have (not including variations), o3o, :3, >w////>;, ^u^, ;w;, ewe, and more.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I mainly use this one: \m/ because metal, but I'm also partial to XD, XP, and o_O, but not too much else honestly.