• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your favorite furry apparel!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Sadly I have nothing right now but I'm trying to get a nice tail at the renaissance festival, $25's not bad at all. If I get it I'm wearing it everywhere like I used to with my old bunny ears. ^_^

Riptor

Ran Out Of User Titles
Sadly, I can't get a tail, or ears. Dinosuars, as far as I recall, didn't have ears, and dino tails aren't as easy to carry around as a fox tail.

If I could find a cool shirt with a raptor on it, though, I could wear that.

Laze

Big 'Modo
I don't really have anything like that to be fair. In honesty, I wouldn't really go out of my way to openly buy a shirt with some kind of reptile, lizard, dragon or the lark on it just to back up some rather odd furry based affiliation I have. I dunno, it'd almost feel like I was wearing it with malicious intent.

Plus, I'd look a right tit in a collar or something. Not my thing I'm afraid.

But, I have a guitar pick with an Alligator on it though, if that counts XD

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Yote is coyote. SOme people just don't like to type full words and such.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
my collar firstly. secondly, i like my shirt that says "Furry" in red. the "F" has ears and the "Y" has a tail.

Satoshi

Has magical powers.
i have a happy whale shirt.

does that count?

jazzcat

just jammin'
I honestly don't have a shirt with any kind of animal on it. I really want to get a tail when I go to a convention though. I don't know about ears though, I think I would feel awkward with them even at a con.

Defiant

I don't wear my furry shirts outside of the house or cons. Accidentally wore one of my furfright shirts to work. That made for interesting conversation. Thankfully there was only one other person in the shop at the time. ANd of course he had seen the well known CSI episode. But he was cool about it since he asked about the shirt.
Ask and I'll tell. No need to advertise though.
Yote , used to be one. Might still be. Thats the only reason I know the abbreviation of the word. Highly intelligent creatures.

Pacific Island

Sexy Devil
I don't have any true furry shirts, but a vast majority of my shirts feature animals on them.

No collar, ears, or tails for me. =p

>=3

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
47_1429_500x500.jpg

PidgeyPower

i dont wear any furrie apparel but I did have an idea for a cool iPod app that would be good for just about anyone here

person8165

i dont wear any furrie apparel but I did have an idea for a cool iPod app that would be good for just about anyone here

and that would be?

Defiant

Gato , nice one man. I laughed at it.

bearetic

Icon by marcothecat
I've seen that "wolf shirts are lame" wolf shirt before. lol'd.

Lol Got a 'Yote shirt.

Yote Yote Yote.

1. Thought it said "Vote", lol
2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :3

I don't really have anything like that to be fair. In honesty, I wouldn't really go out of my way to openly buy a shirt with some kind of reptile, lizard, dragon or the lark on it just to back up some rather odd furry based affiliation I have. I dunno, it'd almost feel like I was wearing it with malicious intent.

Well, I was thinking more like just because YOU like it, not so much to show it to others, unless that's what you do.

For me, it's: "I like animals and want to wear a good shirt with one on it! Oh! There's one! YAY! ^_^" rather than: "I want to show EVERYONE I'm a furry! ^_^"

I don't have any true furry shirts, but a vast majority of my shirts feature animals on them.

No collar, ears, or tails for me. =p

>=3

Exactly, except for the "vast majority" thing.

Kvasir

Zumba!!!
i like my collar. i also have lots of t-shirts