• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Favorite Killer?

???

• Total voters

Sonata

Wait... what?
I'd say Hannibal Lecter or John Doe (Seven).

And I liked Elle Driver a lot, if that counts. (Kill Bill)

Reggy-Renegade

Striped Angel
i might have chosen Lecter if he was up there, but i like Jason better. i don't like Leatherface, since i'm in Texas, therefor do not find that movie very enjoyable because of texas stereotypes and changes from the actual murders. Not to mention the creepiness factor.

tox-foxx

I'll always have a soft spot for Freddy Kruger.
I remember back in school, a teacher wanted us to make up a fake family for ourselves.
Teacher: Who are you married to?
Me: Freddy Kruger.
Teacher: No, no... pick someone sexy.
Me: I did.
Teacher: Well, pick again. :|
XP
i might have chosen Lecter if he was up there, but i like Jason better. i don't like Leatherface, since i'm in Texas, therefor do not find that movie very enjoyable because of texas stereotypes and changes from the actual murders. Not to mention the creepiness factor.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre never happened. They said it was 'based' off true events, but it wasn't really. It vaguely resembled Ed Gein's murders in Wisconsin, but that's about all.

Last edited:

Lukar

Durrgon
Hmm... Either Jason Voorhees, or Jigsaw. Probably Jigsaw, because he will make you go insane.

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Yeah, as a rule of thumb, I don't really like portrayed (fictional) human serial killers. :/

Favorite "killer" though? It's a complete toss-up between, "the Thing", and the original Xenomorph.

Reggy-Renegade

Striped Angel
That's what i meant. it didn't happen in texas, it wasn't about a texan, and despite the "based on a true story" label people slap on it, it has almost no true base. that kinda peeves me.

BlackCatOrian

DILLIGAF
what about ottis from house of a thousand corpses?
but my fave would have to be pin head sorry I love that head of his

Milenko Foulcraze

I was the guy that cooked meth
Jeffery Dhamer

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
How DARE you make me choose between Freddy and John!!

Jason ~ Mommas boy
Freddy ~ All time Love!!!
John ~ A new and upcoming love
Chucky ~ Punt the little F'er... really now
Michel ~ He's cool... he'll kill you with a feather if there's nothing else close XD
LeatherFace ~ All he wants is his fathers approval...
Other ~ Oh there are PLENTY of others... lol

I picked Freddy BTW. ^_^
1250276682.sakket_krooger.jpg

Lucy Bones

Banned
Banned
How DARE you make me choose between Freddy and John!!

Jason ~ Mommas boy
Freddy ~ All time Love!!!
John ~ A new and upcoming love
Chucky ~ Punt the little F'er... really now
Michel ~ He's cool... he'll kill you with a feather if there's nothing else close XD
LeatherFace ~ All he wants is his fathers approval...
Other ~ Oh there are PLENTY of others... lol

I picked Freddy BTW. ^_^
1250276682.sakket_krooger.jpg
Jigsaw's betterrrrrrrr~

Sparticle

......................... .....
What about the guy from phone booth
That guys badass

Last edited:

Elessara

Jigsaw's betterrrrrrrr~

More clever? yes.

More awesome? Sorry but no... Freddy kills for his own amusment (and revenge) whilst delivering off color humor to boot.

Jigsaw "kills" to teach... but sadley with no humor...

Even with that siad it was a close call for me... but I had to choose Freddy... I grew up with him, and hell... what's better than death with a laugh? John was a close (very close) second choice...

(The new movie is so close to coming out!!! Can't wait! ^_^)
"Oh yes, there will be blood." ~I love that line...

Elessara

I KNOOOOOW! I'm so friggin' excited. I've followed the series like a friggin' cultist. xD

Lol, me 2... I have seen all 4 of them in theaters on Halloween Night... (Useally the midnight showing if there is one) :D

This one will be no different. :cool:

I'm going to have to go with John Kramer (Jigsaw) here.

Creative, sadistic, and he actually didn't kill anyone. He just set up traps to make the victim choose their fate. That's brilliant.

There's nothing more dangerous then a creative serial killer with a philosophy.
^this, jigsaw is twisted, jason or mike meyers just cuts someones head off, thats boring after awhile

Ty Vulpine

Jason or Mike Meyers just cuts someones head off, thats boring after awhile

Not always. Some of the ways Jason kills is quite awesome (best one I've seen yet is from Jason Takes Manhattan when he
rips a guy's intestines out with a harpoon gun