• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your favourite color

What's your favourite color?

• Total voters

xiath

Rocket to your face.
My favorite color is blue. No specific shade but normally I prefer just slightly on the darker side.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Ocean blue. =3

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
My favorite color is black. ^.-.^

1470195958_9a61f6e2e2.jpg

COLOR DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. GOODNIGHT.

Ratte

I <3 Cyan and Cerulean, but also deep Indigo. I also like Crimson Red and Shamrock Green, but Cerulean and Cyan are my faves.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
As said above, Black, is not a color, but then again, expecting someone to read a thread isn't realistic.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Colour theory tip: Black and white are not colours, they are a shade and a tint, respectively.
But black is no colour and white is every colour, no? I would class grey as shade, but not black and white.

Cearux

Musix
But black is no colour and white is every colour, no? I would class grey as shade, but not black and white.

actully, white is the absense of color correct? because when your in the art class mixing the all the colors you get black.

My favorite color is Strawberry just to confuse all of you

Midi Bear

11/10/08
actully, white is the absense of color correct? because when your in the art class mixing the all the colors you get black.
Physics would tell me that it's every colour. When something is a certain colour, that's because it reflects the wavelength that corresponds with that colour, but it absorbs all the rest. If you wear black, none of the colours in light are reflected, which is why you get hotter when wearing black. And if you wear white, it reflects white light because it's every colour. Not to mention, if black was every colour, we'd be living in total darkness, because with no colour, there's no light. So to have light, there must be colour, and light is white, so it must be every colour.
Or something like that.. been a while since I did even basic electromagnetic physics.

Okay, how about, "What's your favorite wavelength, intensity, and saturation of light?"
Then people can choose black, white, and gray, without the need for people who want to debate the definition of "color" to no end.

As for me, around the area of 008080-008060.

Cearux

Musix
Physics would tell me that it's every colour. When something is a certain colour, that's because it reflects the wavelength that corresponds with that colour, but it absorbs all the rest. If you wear black, none of the colours in light are reflected, which is why you get hotter when wearing black. And if you wear white, it reflects white light because it's every colour. Not to mention, if black was every colour, we'd be living in total darkness, because with no colour, there's no light. So to have light, there must be colour, and light is white, so it must be every colour.
Or something like that.. been a while since I did even basic electromagnetic physics.

My favorite color is still strawberry.
But I might go with mango peach now.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
PENIS IS NOT A COLOR.

This makes me sad.

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
12457010bn9.png

^ I like really vibrant pinks, like that one.

EDIT: I'm the only one who voted pink??

Last edited: