• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your favourite color

What's your favourite color?

• Total voters

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
I'm partial to orange.

Kano

Beatlemaniac
I'm really partial to blue, certain hues are so pleasing to the eye ^^ But I also like some shades of light pink.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Green is my favorite color and I don't know why. I know I'm being an ass but black is not a color it's a shade and white is the absence of color.

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
Orange, Blue, and Black. But since i could only pick one, I chose orange. Been my favorite color forever. Preferably a deeper, richer orange.

Nylak

Angry Otter
BROOOOWN.

I'm not being a smartass, it really is. e_e *boring* Why the heck is WHITE up there (and black, seeing as it's a complete dearth of colour), but brown isn't? D: BOOOO.

Makyui

Kyaaah!
Green. Specifically earthier greens. Greens of the forests, grasses, and shrubs, in the height of summer.

Earth tones in general are favorable. Blues, umbers, oranges, reds... If it's found in a forest or a field, I like it.

But I prefer green overall.

C. Lupus

Black. And since black technical isn't a color, IL go otherwise with maroon. :p

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Ever since seeing Star Wars in the theater as a kid (yes, I'm seriously dating myself) and watching Darth Vader stroll onto the screen for the first time, my favorite color has been black.