• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your favourite hero/villain

Gavrill

ladies~
Hero: Heero from Gundam Wing? Haha, no. DUO FROM GW KICKS ASS

Villian: Apos from Mnemosyne. He basically spends all day in a castle eating and playing chess; he occasionally goes out of his way to torture people who can't die.

And he has breasts, a vagina, and manly bits. Apos can classify as the weirdest villain.
(And his motive throughout the show? TO EAT FRUITS)

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
More heros I like - Megaman, Zero, Near, Vash the Stampede, Spiderman, Kenshin, Mario, Brenner, Forsythe, Heavy Arms, Leon, Solid Snake, Big Boss, Grey Fox, Haseo, Ovan, Alucard, Link, Ike, Kite... there are more...

One villain!: SERVBOT!
Servbot_VS_Juggernaut_by_glitcher.jpg

Damn Silibus, you like pretty much eveyone I like except for servebot, I gonna beat his little ass >=D

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Villian- Bill. He shot a pregnant bitch right in the dome just for shits and giggles, tell me that ain't hardcore.
Funny.. I thought it was because he was pissed off at the pregnant bitch for letting him think she'd died when she was actually alive and getting married. Not shits and giggles.

Anyway, hero: Iron Man, I suppose.
Villain: The Joker.

Key Key

Any which way but up
does it count that mine are two in the same.. Phoenix was my favorite I guess you can say for both

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Funny.. I thought it was because he was pissed off at the pregnant bitch for letting him think she'd died when she was actually alive and getting married. Not shits and giggles.

Anyway, hero: Iron Man, I suppose.
Villain: The Joker.
Probably a bit of both. He wasn't new to the idea that people are disposable.

T

Tycho

Hero: My character(s) in various video games, who all bear my name (Tycho the Itinerant). Narcissism, fuck yeah.

Villain: Does Alexander DeLarge count? If not, Sarah Kerrigan post-mutation from StarCraft: Brood War.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
DUO FROM GW KICKS ASS

HELL YEAH!

Does it have to be comics/cartoons only? Because Hanibal Lecter kicks more ass than anyone. Probably only Joker can be comparably cool.

Jonnaius

Hero- Hiro.

Villain - Syler

How can you think otherwise? Syler has teh epic eyebrows, and hiro gets constipated whenever he uses his power.

XD

Kangamutt

Hero:
italian_spiderman_182.jpg

Italian Spiderman

Villain:
DrNo.jpg

Dr. No

evilteddybear

Fav Hero: Batman
Fav Villian: Jack Nicholson's Joker

Kano

Beatlemaniac
Hero: Booster Gold
Villain: The Riddler c:<

I love mostly everything from DC Comics, although I do admire Iron Man a lot =D

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Favorite Hero: V
Favorite Villain: Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak

gunnerboy

the hulk, no question

Zseliq

Hero; River Tam.
Villian; Darth Vader.

TopazThunder

Noir Fetishist
Favorite Heros: Batman (most definitely; also the first superhero I ever liked), Hellboy, The Beast (an intellectual that can also beat the crap out of evildoers? Oh yeah) Spider-man, Drizzt, Link, Luigi, Elminster of Shadowdale.

Favorite Villains: Artemis Entreri (most badass assassin ever), Darth Vader, the Joker (especially Jack Nicholson's version), Szass Tam (Lich necromancer. Enough said), Mystique.

Last edited:

Iron-Wolf

Hero: Captain America

Villain: Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)
I know the above is a little overused, but I'm far from a bi-curious fanboy. I don't think he's cool or attractive, but when it comes to villains, I've never seen another so absolutely insane and evil. He wants no wealth, no revenge, no glory, no personal gain whatsoever. The crazy sumama bitch just wants to destroy the whole damn planet. Now that's evil.