• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Favourite Videogame Villains

Dash-then-Guard

Nihilist by preference
Just list your favorite bad guys, and if you feel like it, post a pic of them(clean and use spoilers to keep the posts small).

my personal list:

Albert Wesker, from the Resident Evil series until it hit the fifth game
http://haonotes.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/albert-wesker-sentado.jpg
Sunglasses in the Dark!

Wesker, who would have thought that your dear Captain was working for the badguys?
Albert planned every move perfectly to achieve his goals, his death and rebirth, the destruction of Racoon City, the Uroboros project; and everything could have gone perfectly if it wasn´t because of CHRIIIIIIIIIIIISS Redfield and his steroids.

I liked him better before I knew he was "manufactured".

Liquid Snake, from the Metal Gear Solid series
http://forceoperationsx.webs.com/mgs-liquid-snake.jpg
"Brrrrrrother!"

Ah! Liquid, I bet he never passed 8th grade on his own.

Alfred Ashford, from Resident Evil: Code Veronica
http://www.bakane.net/thairesidentevil/recv/characters/alfred.jpg
"How Dare You!"

Man, this guy sure made Code Veronica unique, he was hilarious and his freakouts were one of the most amusing things to watch, too bad he died, he could have been a good major character.

Dimentio, from Super Paper Mario
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/3/3e/DimentioPose.JPG
Living proof that you can´t judge a book by his cover

At first sight, he seemed like the typical clown-esque villain, then he proved me wrong, his goals are nothing more than destroy everything and everyone to make something better out of it. He would have been more than happy inside of a Play-doh factory.

The Joker, most Batman games
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_I4giH7T_l...uteuUysj8/s400/batman-arkham-asylum-joker.jpg
"Lets put a smile on that face!"

Another high quality villain, who would kill just for his very own personal amusement, he wouldn´t care less what happens, as long as he can laugh his ass off to it.

Izanami, from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/f/2009/153/0/f/Izanami_Persona_4_by_moai666.jpg
Gas Station attendants are evul!!1!

Pretty much trolled you for no reason, and almost destroyed the world because her husband left her in the Underworld, looking horribly rotten and fucked up.

Kazama/Terumi, from Blazblue: Continuum Shift
http://pressthepsbutton.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hazama.jpg
"Lemme show you the truth, the truth called Despair!"

Created Time Loop.
Mind-raped a little kid to make him cut his big bro´s arm.
Pisses off vampires.
Failed Experiment almost destroys the world.
Successful Experiment is going to destroy the world anyway.
Hazama, the King of Trolls.

Vergil, from Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 1
http://tearsofsparda.com/images/vergil1.jpg
"Might controls everything, and without strenght, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"

He is willing to fuck the whole human world to become stronger(as if that was going to bring his mommy back)
He is a bitch in Dante Must Die, but damn, I love his assholish behaviour and all of his lines are made of solid win.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/iarm/DevilMayCry/NeloAngelo.jpg
"Come on"

First Boss fight I ever felt I was playing against another human being.

Kefka Palazzo, from Final Fantasy VI and Dissidia
http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/aFoCiEu/large/kefka-dissidia-jpg.jpg
"Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!"

By far, the best antagonist Final Fantasy will ever have, he might not be the most powerful, but his sadistic and wicked nature make him my favourite.

Gotta give credit to the man who made fools of the people who had perceived him as one, including the gamer.

Kefka, the sadistic, crazy, demonic clown, who became a god, then wanted to destroy everything.

Why is he so epic? let see:
He was infused with magic(on his own free will)
He poisoned an entire kingdom for the lulz
He absorbed all the magic in the universe
He committed an Esper Genocide
He fucked up the planet pretty bad
When he got bored of it, he decided to Delete Fucking Everything!
Even when you defeated him, he took all the magic with him, so either way, you didn´t win

If I made any video game villian I'd model him/her after Kefka. Just insane, it keeps you interested. It's a psychological thing really...

Besides, he is a much better villain than the Emo Mama´s Boy will ever be. Oh yeah, I said it.

Last edited:

Flatline

Professional Lurker
IGN's top 100 video game villains

GLaDOS is the number one. And yeah, she is my favorite, too.

I don't really have any others, maybe Dr. Breen from Half-Life 2, dunno.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I'm the only one who liked Zagi in Tales of Vesperia. MUAHAHAHAHA. Dhaos also deserves some mention considering he actually played the whole, "I'm not evil...I'm a terrorist by your standards"-card well. (When it wasn't done that much, mind you.)

Lacertus Rex in Sands of Destruction is also a complete bastard.

And Jafar/Vizier...I wonder if he's related to Jaffar. I remember him in Prince of Persia 2. (How on earth I beat that game and realized what the Shadow Prince transformation was I have no clue.)

SirRob

Barbatos. BUUURRRUUUUUAAAAAA

Uh... Valtome(Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn), Oliver(Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Sonia(Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword)... I've been playing lots of Fire Emblem recently.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
Who could not like mother brain?
369402-motherbrain_super.jpg

She's analyzing you...

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
dr. nefarious
[yt]hsKKbofNerk[/yt]

Tycho

The Master, though I don't really like trying to give him a simple label like "BAD GUY". Antagonist is more appropriate, I think.

Officer Frank Tenpenny. Fucking asshole. "See you around." Voiced by Samuel L. Jackson, BTW. I love to hate the son of a bitch. He's a great villain.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Dagoth Ur from Morrowind and The Elder God from the Soul Reaver series. Dagoth Ur because of his history / madness (I have a bit of a fascination with insane but not batshit bad guys), and The Elder God gets points from Tony Jay alone.

Attaman

Majora.

Ho could there be any other choice?
For some reason, this just reminded me of the Bonnes from Megaman Legends. Ah well.

The Master from Fallout is a good runner up. Somewhat off in his philosophy, but the right idea (well, right insofar that Mutants & Super Mutants could deal with the troubles of the Wastes much more handily than Joe Schmoe). That they were a predominantly retarded, sterile, and decomposing bunch that could easily be swayed to violence was about the only flaw in his plan (Albeit a pretty gaping one).

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
For some reason, this just reminded me of the Bonnes from Megaman Legends. Ah well.

The Master from Fallout is a good runner up. Somewhat off in his philosophy, but the right idea (well, right insofar that Mutants & Super Mutants could deal with the troubles of the Wastes much more handily than Joe Schmoe). That they were a predominantly retarded, sterile, and decomposing bunch that could easily be swayed to violence was about the only flaw in his plan (Albeit a pretty gaping one).
I love you dude, but I don't get either reference. I just know that Majora=love, if, you know, apocalypses turn you on.

Tycho

He didn't know that they were sterile and he knew that the problem with the stupid mutants was that the person being dipped had already been exposed to radioactivity + traces of mutated airborne FEV present in the post-apoc air. He knew that if he could find a "pure" specimen, one with little to no exposure to either, he could probably create a reasonably smart mutant. In the meantime the dum-dums could handle his grunt work and he could stay psychically linked to all of them.

Hey, nobody said Psycho Mantis? For shame.

Last edited:

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Bandana Waddle Dee is teh best.

Attaman

Bob Page from Deus Ex.
Walton Simons IMO was more worthy of mention, seemingly the more competent of the two. When he activated your Killswitch, he also had the common sense of sending troops instead of waiting for it to tick down to zero.

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Walton Simons IMO was more worthy of mention, seemingly the more competent of the two. When he activated your Killswitch, he also had the common sense of sending troops instead of waiting for it to tick down to zero.

It's the difference between the field commander and the general. He was operating off his previous experience with Paul, Page engineered the virus and had the plan and was willing to sacrifice everything and anything to achieve that end. If there was any other more dastardly equal and an inconspicuous villain, it would be Morgan.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
One of them is probably Giygas if only because he's a digital manifestation of childhood trauma.

The Guy, because of all the unholy bullshit you endure just getting to him.

Karimah

Reject if Seal is Broken
I love Albert Wesker 'cuz he has a more developed history than a lot of baddies I've met in the video gaming world.

I also love Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, not because he's some sort of internet sex idol, but because of what he represented in the games. I think everyone can relate to PH, even in the slightest bit. Not to mention the Great Knife is effing AWESOME.

Volug

Originality at its finest
*Tales of Symphonia Spoilers*

Mithos/Yggdrasil always interested me. Mostly the signs of Mithos's sanity slipping (when he manages to revive Martel for a short while). Living for a few thousand years under the belief you were doing what was best for the world/sister, then finally reviving her only to be told that you were doing it all wrong and should set things right. He goes into denial, mixes things up, and bursts out in maniacal laughter at points.

R. Wolf

Sephiroth - FF7
Kefka - FF6
The Jackal - Farcry 2
Akira Nishkiyama - Yakuza
Wesker - Resident Evil series
The End - Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Psycho Mantis - Metal Gear Solid
Gene - Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Colossi - Shadow of the Colossus

furvien

Sniper Wolfie