• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
This thread suddenly got weird.

It didnt exactly start "normal" by usual standards.

On topic, dont think i have one :/

On second thought, if we are talking about fictional animated characters Asuka from Evangelion is pretty hawt, guess i just have a thing for eye patched red headed demogod/robot pilots.

Last edited:

PynkLavender

The Alaskan Malamute
Hmmmm fictional character crush.....

Animated =
1. Master Tigress (Kung Fu Panda)
2. Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)
3. Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke)
4. Sparrowhawk (Tales from Earthsea)
5. Mufasa (Lion King)
6. Simba (Lion King)
7. Nala (Lion King... hey, she's adorable!.... She kinda acts like me when she's steamed though. xD)
8. Kovu (Lion King 2)
9. Bagheera (The Jungle Book)
10.... Oh jeez, I have a lot of animated crushes... >.< I'm such a slut. :V

Non-Animated:
1. Indiana Jones (don't judge me! His lop-sided grin just makes me melt!)
2. Dr. Grant (Jurassic Park ....again, don't judge me.... he also has a lop-sided grin xD)
3. A few more that I'm just gonna keep to myself! :p

T

TheMetalVelocity

umm, mickey mouse, sonic characters, some actual furry artwork, idk, starfire from teen titans. A code lyoko character. Jeez idk, my interest changes.

L

LizardKing

Anyway, mine was Saphira. So powerful and beautiful and the CGI was really great in the film.

A shame the film itself was utterly awful. Even Saphira couldn't get me to give it a second viewing.

Also I don't think I really have a crush on anything or anyone in particular.

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
A shame the film itself was utterly awful. Even Saphira couldn't get me to give it a second viewing.

Also I don't think I really have a crush on anything or anyone in particular.
Indeed, everything else about the film was terrible. The plot was all mixed up and the descriptions of some of the characters weren't even correct.

That's why I have all the books. They're much better.

briantaylor

It didnt exactly start "normal" by usual standards.

On topic, dont think i have one :/

On second thought, if we are talking about fictional animated characters Asuka from Evangelion is pretty hawt, guess i just have a thing for eye patched red headed demogod/robot pilots.

Yep, animated characters are fine. And what’s the fun in making normal threads :V

I thinks it's because he likes it rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRUFF!!

Who told you that!? Ah, it’s just a pun…

Indeed, everything else about the film was terrible. The plot was all mixed up and the descriptions of some of the characters weren't even correct.

That's why I have all the books. They're much better.

I guess I was the only one who actually sorta semi-liked that film. I mean it wasn’t too terrible. I was pretty young when I saw it though!

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I'm not telling anyone that my crush is ... Percy! :V

I'm crushing on Merk from Battle Beasts these days.

Drachenauge

I haz a sad
There are many out there I totally adore and secretly have a crush on, but the not-so-secret ones I dare to admit are...
Christoper Johnson (District 9 movie) and Thane Krios (MassEffect games), along with Adam Jensen (Deus Ex games).
Spike (the Buffy The Vampire series) and Mewtwo (Pokemon) are my long-time favourite.
Seriously, I go crazy about those guys.

Also, more about the more "secret" crushes... when I was younger I had a massive crush on Garrak and Worf from StarTrek. Spike and Rob from Dinosaurs, also.

This were some of the most weirdest non-humans so far, others I keep totally secret or can't remember them yet.

Also when I was a little one, I had a thing for Conan. Who was probably the weirdest of all human possibilities out there, but still I like my boys rough and raw(r) when they don't have any specialities like exotic species or personality.

Oh, and... yeah, females. Happens also from time to time, too.
Seven of Nine (StarTrek), Thumbelina (movie), Rogue (Astonishing X-men, comics) and the Mutio from Blue Submarine #6, but all this developed when I was in my late teenage years.

In an average, it's hard for human characters to impress me or even evoke my 'interest' in them.

Last edited:

Umbra.Exe

Revolver Snocelot
Not sure if it's a crush or if I just a "that guy's so cool" kind of thing, but... I would have to say Big Boss/Naked Snake from MGS3. He's just plain awesome.

LemonJayde

No wait I hate you
I have a major crush on Link from Legend of Zelda. Especially in Skyward sword.

I feel ashamed.

For book characters, I have a seriously weird crush on Peeta from The Hunger Games and Scott and Patch from Hush, Hush

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
.....OK, I'll bite.

Lilly from Alpha and Omega.

Gosh she's pretty :oops:

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
Uh, hello!

Vriska Serket, who I only recently realized was a manifestation of my deep subconscious desire for an older sister figure.
Damn, psychology. You crazy.

Now if only Homestuck didn't suck dick.

Benjaminhusky

Im shocked that we've only had two people admit that they'd doink a dog so far. The Den is having a good day!
i havent laughed quite this much in a long time

Rolo

[IMG]http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u641/Matthew_Lozada/Raingaze_zpsf1b4bbbf.png[/IMG]

Rain. :3

(Yea, I know she's a horse, but I mean, come on, practically anthropomorphic with her attitude).