• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

CharrwolfFan

[IMG]http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u641/Matthew_Lozada/Raingaze_zpsf1b4bbbf.png[/IMG]

Rain. :3

(Yea, I know she's a horse, but I mean, come on, practically anthropomorphic with her attitude).

That was such a great movie, did a excellent job with showing the horses expressing communication and feelings,which they can do, not as obvious as movie but if you know what to look for. Watched spirit when I was younger.

As for me, maybe tomb raider or movie wise Ripley, now that is a women who is hot, smart, and knows how to take care of herself. Almost forgot Rita from oliver and company, she has a sweat voice.

Last edited:

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned

(Yea, I know she's a horse, but I mean, come on, practically anthropomorphic with her attitude).
Dayum. Suddenly I want to see this movie.

[IMG]http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u641/Matthew_Lozada/Raingaze_zpsf1b4bbbf.png[/IMG]

Oh my fucking god that's messed up.

I'd normally laugh, but something tells me you're completely serious.

Rolo

Oh my fucking god that's messed up.

I'd normally laugh, but something tells me you're completely serious.

:| First post is about someone's crush on a dog, in case you didn't notice.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

In that case, Spirit is as hot as Matt Damon will be ever be to me. Dat voice.

Drachenauge

I haz a sad
:| First post is about someone's crush on a dog, in case you didn't notice.

Which is totally fine for me, since the dog and the horse are at least intelligent, fictional beings, having a lot of similiraties to human beings.

Beside this, that horse girl is beautiful and looks pretty graceful -I've never saw that movie myself- but I don't think there's anything wrong with admiring her.
She's pretty, that's for sure, so why not. She's a fictional character and most probably an intelligent one or even a heroine, so... why god. Why not.

I think it's awful how some people here complaining, trolling and even bullying around here.
Since this website IS indeed about furries and so on, we shouldn't pick on others just because they like humanized, fictional characters.
Geez.
I liked some of your posts before, Toshabi, but sometimes you go way too far.

Bambi

These two ...

... are tied directly with this last one:

Bambi

Didn't they wind up eating Pizza the Hutt? o_O

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Didn't they wind up eating Pizza the Hutt? o_O

Haha close, but if I remember correctly he locked himself in his car and actually wound up eating himself to death.

Gibby, I always had a thing for Vasquez as well.

John Shepard, James Vega (Mass Effect)
Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Desmond Miles, Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)
Bro (Homestuck)Í„

Yall are so weird wanting to bang animals :I

Faver

Jackaldurp
When I was growing up, I always had a thing for Abigail from Once Upon a Forest. What can I say? I like boyish girls.

Might be a bit wrong now, as an adult... so I always imagined she grew up too haha.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
It depends on my current level of teenage "feelings."

But I would say Lydia from Skyrim.
She doesn't say much of interest, but she's saved my kitty ass more than once.

I would also like applaud Gibby for that brilliant choice.
Never would have thought of her.
But now I can't stop.

Rolo

Which is totally fine for me, since the dog and the horse are at least intelligent, fictional beings, having a lot of similiraties to human beings.

Beside this, that horse girl is beautiful and looks pretty graceful -I've never saw that movie myself- but I don't think there's anything wrong with admiring her.
She's pretty, that's for sure, so why not. She's a fictional character and most probably an intelligent one or even a heroine, so... why god. Why not.

I think it's awful how some people here complaining, trolling and even bullying around here.
Since this website IS indeed about furries and so on, we shouldn't pick on others just because they like humanized, fictional characters.
Geez.
I liked some of your posts before, Toshabi, but sometimes you go way too far.

No worries on Toshabi's part. :)
I'm not offended at all, and I don't think he meant to be offensive (if he did, well, I'm still not offended, although that'd be a little sad :p )

I only put my first comment because I thought it was strange how that guy took the time to point out my horse crush, but not the dog one that this thread started out with. x]

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
No worries on Toshabi's part. :)
I'm not offended at all, and I don't think he meant to be offensive (if he did, well, I'm still not offended, although that'd be a little sad :p )

I only put my first comment because I thought it was strange how that guy took the time to point out my horse crush, but not the dog one that this thread started out with. x]
Will you animal fuckers shut up.

We're talking about Pizza the Hutt here!

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Hahahaha balls, er..Space Balls.

I remember seeing that movie in the theaters when I was a kid.

Bambi

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was changing in my hotel room at MFM, and a friend of mine walks in while The Wizard of Oz is playing on the TV and screams, "Joshua, munchins, I didn't know that they did it for yah!"

... I've never lived that down. :(