• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
These fine specimens
download-2.jpeg

xo45asw9dvz31.png

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
Felicia. Specifically, Felicia from the Vampore Hunter anime OVA.

Why? Successful rock star, beautiful, sassy, sporty, and could fight as well as anyone. It was down to her and Street Fighter anime Chun Li and a decision had to be made.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
When I was a teenager I had a furry crush on Don Karnage from the Disney toon "Talespin." Something about the uniform. Can't stand the way they rebooted him for the new DuckTales show, though.

'Tailspin' sounds like a furry dating app

Sappho

Canis Centuarus
Loved her since I was nine.

Attachments

• Bianca_Reignited_Profile.jpg
    Bianca_Reignited_Profile.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 22

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
alfred-004SPT_Alfred_Molina_048.jpg

Alfred Molina as Doctor Octopus in Spider Man 2 (2004)

I want him to crush me to his flabby chest with his big metal tentacles.

Totally don't have a tentacle fetish (lies.)

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Prince Stolas from Helluva Boss. I keep falling for demonic birbs.

Filter

uwu
Prince Stolas from Helluva Boss. I keep falling for demonic birbs.
Stolas has an awesome design. He creeps me out, but he looks so cool doing it.

I also like Alastor, the Radio Demon. His character probably resonates the most with me.

Speaking of crushes... I'll admit to having a little crush on Loona. Sure she's cute, but I also think she's low-key the smartest one in the room. She's insightful about others, has an entertainingly ascerbic wit, and can produce important books seemingly out of nowhere on demand. I'm glad to see that she's well written so far, rather than just furry fan service.

Yeah, maybe she kicked a baby, but it was literally demon-spawn. Not that I could be around someone with her problems for long, but I'd be interested in seeing what a redeemed Loona would be like in a crossover with Hazbin Hotel. Maybe then. lol

In the meantime, I could hire her to answer my phone when dealing with users from Hell. I get the feeling that she would handle them appropriately.

Last edited:
Speaking of crushes... I'll admit to having a little crush on Loona. Sure she's cute, but I also think she's low-key the smartest one in the room. She's insightful about others, has an entertainingly ascerbic wit, and can produce important books seemingly out of nowhere on demand. I'm glad to see that she's well written so far, rather than just furry fan service.

Yeah, maybe she kicked a baby, but it was literally demon-spawn. Not that I could be around someone with her problems for long, but I'd be interested in seeing what a redeemed Loona would be like in a crossover with Hazbin Hotel. Maybe then. lol

In the meantime, I could hire her to answer my phone when dealing with users from Hell. I get the feeling that she would handle them appropriately.
If I'll be honest I have a little crush on her too.

I also might have a tiny tiny crush on Nick Wilde, but it could also just be me connecting with him a lot for some reason (it's probably more likely the latter, but meh).

1607675218934.png