• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I think my only fictional crush is Amajiki Tamaki from My Hero Academia. Not a sexual crush but i just really wanna cuddle with him. UwU

D

Deleted member 140225

Asriel Dreemurr is my dream <3
I feel like i'm getting weak in my knees when i see him, a hunky gote character with black stripes why isn't he real :(

Attachments

• Asrielshake.gif
    Asrielshake.gif
    141.3 KB · Views: 16

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.

Gigolo Joe from A.I.

Confession: I'm sex phobic, so a robotic gigolo is a weird choice for me, but he's so damn charming I can't resist. I trust him somehow. He's programmed to please women and I suppose that means he'd never hurt me or do anything I wouldn't want. Plus he's f**king gorgeous.

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ

I fucking simp so hard for the mom and dad from Friday Night Funkin... they really got me actin different.

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...

Gigolo Joe from A.I.

Confession: I'm sex phobic, so a robotic gigolo is a weird choice for me, but he's so damn charming I can't resist. I trust him somehow. He's programmed to please women and I suppose that means he'd never hurt me or do anything I wouldn't want. Plus he's f**king gorgeous.
Totally!

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
<10 Sullivan(Monsters Inc.),
<14 Stitch(L&S),
<18 Toothless(HTTYD)...

They were all greatly influencing my heart per their attractiveness (perhaps cuteness under badass-ness thing?), but they were all having their best friends and (in my views)they were only attached to their respective best pals (yes they surely deserve em!) thus I gradually lost the emotions, cuz... I can't have em! (Which is of course! But still!)

Now... I love my sona the most, and it's 'guiltless' for me to love them thus rendering me feeling fine while being highly attracted to.

※ I never mean offense to anyone having crush on non-original characters and/or those owned by others. It's just me... QwQ

Only if I knew earlier that creating my OC and sona was possible.... (I believed only the companies can make characters... dumb me >p<)

Anyways, mmm~~~ Yesh! ÒwÓ

Last edited:

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
When I was younger I used to love Sesshomaru. He was my bishie. I have come such a long way since then. stares whistfully at the sun until my eyes go blind.

Every weeb had their bishie. Mine was (Castlevania) Alucard and still is :3

MemphisHyena

*old vine reference here*
Honestly right now it's Kiyoko from Haikyu, although back when SAO was a thing (if it ever actually was lol) I had the biggest crush on Asuna :3

Listen. I may have not touched Animal Crossing in months but I set up a whole wedding shoot for me and my boy. I wanna do a villager version of my character so I can draw us being gay n shit without looking like an insane person.

01587F0A-FD7A-469A-86C4-BF1574B14647.jpeg