• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Mine is still Deadpool.
What can I say? I'm in love.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
This Italian cowboy, who entered a cross-continental horse race and is (probably) gay for a paraplegic jockey. 'Nuff said.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
The first big fictional crush I had was on Hellboy after watching the original movie and some of the animated short films. He's a hunky and sardonic demon-cryptid who loves cats and hates nazis, what more could you ask for?

I do recall having a minor crush on Jet from Cowboy Bebop before that. You can probably see a pattern.

Last edited:

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
The first big fictional crush I had was on Hellboy after watching the original movie and some of the animated short films. He's a hunky and sardonic demon-cryptid who loves cats and hates nazis, what more could you ask for?
I love the Ron Perlman versions. I don't have a crush on Hellboy particularly but it's a good and understandable crush. I think it's his love of cats that appeals to me. I was raised with pet cats and I automatically admire male cat lovers.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Grimmjow from Bleach.
Just look at that hair.

bd99276bf4d6785f3487abf5dc70b595.jpg

Also, if we're talking full Furry crush...c'mon. We all know where that's going.

5a43e7156e2fdb820c29c4e88b2c960e.jpg
Renamon from Digimon Tamers.
She most definitely turned me into a Furry. Along with at least a 3rd of the community, probably lol.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
View attachment 108706
Pepe le Pew is just full of sexual energy. So much he got cancelled from the upcoming Space Jam movie, apparently!

He was a romantic at heart, he just didn't understand personal space. Q~Q
-gawd my childhood is ruined by the reality of things-